Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri JUNE 1st BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Sweltering here , temps in the 90's !

Staying inside !!

Here  are your last set of numbers for the 5>

G-48  B-7  N-37  I-25

N-42  I-23  G-50

B-5  and N-38

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon< jen

Bronze Conversationalist

2 numbers tonight but not where needed.oh well please sign me up for next weeks game 479 thanks. Good luck everyone stay cool and out of the humid heat it's awful.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No one hi-5-ing today? Jen's got a good and tough bonus game for us this week. Maybe we'll play bonus game with the number 6 next week.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to whom ever wins this challenge...Please sign me up for next weeks game...Stay cool if you can...Have a nice weekend!
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I missed by one. Congrats to whomever wins this one. Sassilady I am sorry to hear about not having AC that sucks. I hope you have ceiling fans that would help a little.
The temperature here was good it was in the 90's and bearable but not tomorrow. It will be in the 100's. But we are having a cool front coming on Sunday which will put it in the low 90's.
Please sign me up for the next game, and everyone have a safe and try to stay cool this weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Still needing 1 number for my 5. Hot here today - no clouds & no chance of rain.  Hope everyone has a good weekend - see you on Monday.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Calling all B 11's  where are you.......Missed by one.

Good luck to the rest of the crew.

Have a good weekend.

Ours will be hot,A/C is on the fritz and nothing they could fix today.

Honored Social Butterfly

Same type of weather here, I missed by 2 numbers good luck to the rest of you and Congrats to whoever wins this game. Sign me up for the next game Jen, have a good weekend everyone!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP