Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri JULY 28th Last Night for the BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri JULY 28th Last Night for the BONUS GAME

Hot days are back, but not unbearable, just summer heat...

Here are the last set of numbers for the Bonus Game>

B-14  N-31  I-23  G-47

O-75  I-25  N-34  O-71

G-52  N-40  O-68  B-3

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Not even near a win Ha!Ha!.Please sign me up for next week game 446 thanks.Stay cool and dry all and have a nice weekend.Hope your husband get better soon it's hard when someone you love is sick.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need  I21  for my hashtag Please sign me up for next week Thanks  Sorry I'm so lat but was at County Fair watching my grandson show his animals

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I was so involve in my game on FB and forgot it was Friday, so I am late getting here. I got a new I Phone and slowly learning how to use it. I like it but the last one I got was 5 year ago, so as you know these phones change every year.
No bingo for me only got one number.
Please sign me up for the next game and everyone have a great weekend, and Jonibee I hope your husband gets better. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks For playing everyone, Have a great weekend, I'll see you all on Monday, Jen
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Sorry I have been remiss this week but my husband had to have major surgery and my mind wasn't in playing..He has two more major surgeries facing him but this is my get away so please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to all..
Honored Social Butterfly

@jonibee

Prayers for a speedy recovery for your husband .

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Thank you for your heart felt thoughts. He made it through this one and previous ones. Now there are two more mountains to climb but like in all things...one has to stop and catch their breath...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Will be thinking of you both jonibee, Hope all goes well, Jen
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh bummer - just needed 1 more, oh well.  Have a good weekend - see you all Monday.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

You folks should have heard me checking the numbers against my card: " B14? Not. I23? Not. G47? Not. O75? Not....." You get the picture: no hash tag bingo from me.

Please sign me up for the next game. thank you. #BingoBabies ( NOT. I don't tweet.)
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I didn't get any of the numbers I needed so Congratulations to whoever wins this one! Sign me up for the next game please.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Waaaaaah, not one number tonight. Okay vent over and I hope someone wins.

Samson went to the vet today. Good grief he almost killed me trying to take him inside. I will not do that again. Gonna finish my dinner now before it gets cold.

In case I don't get back, everyone have a nice weekend.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP