Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Feb 7th Our Bonus Game Continues

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 7th Our Bonus Game Continues

Hi Everyone, I'm finally here.

Still cold and overcast, some of the snow melted a little, but ground is still covered. brr

Here are your last set of numbers for the Bonus game.>

I-22  I-29  B-7  B-3

G-60  G-51  N-32  N-38

O-70  O-64  I-17  I-25

N-35  G-58

Good Luck, I'll check back soon. Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  Not even close.  Coloring was not my thing this week.  Guess all that "white stuff" that fell from the sky effected my playing, or I should say Lack of playing.  I'm optimistic that next week will be much better.  Please sign me up and stay warm.  It's very chilly here.  Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Still wanting 2 but the week has come to an end. Please sign me up for the next game.
Thank you.

Stay warm. I certainly will have to do the same here in Honolulu. The temperature will dip to 64 on Saturday, and 62 on Sunday--okay, I admit it's going to be late at night.
Honored Social Butterfly

No luck tonight but I had more than my share of wins lately so I am not complaining.

Went to bingo at St Catherine's and didn't win there either. They had a really large crowd tonight. The fifty-fifty was $425. I think they must be doing very well since they started the bingo back up as they took a show of hands tonight to see how many would attend if they had it twice a month. It looked like about a third of the people raised their hands.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen still needed two more to win. Oh, well someone will, just not me, but I can't complain I have already had a bingo this week.
Please sign me up for the next game, and see you all on Monday. Congrats to any winners.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Still needing 4 for a bonus bingo.  Holy cow it has been snowing all day - we have 13 inches so far - winter is here - see you all on Monday 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP