Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 5th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, That cold wind blew all night, woke up to sunshine, let's hope they are wrong about the nasty weather this weekend..

Here are the last set of numbers>

B-3  B-15  I-19  I-28

N-43  N-37  G-47  G-58

O-71  O-68  G-52  B-11

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Okay, in all honesty I don't know why I forgot bingo last night. Please forgive me. I know we had company until almost nine and then I only thought about laying my head down on my pillow.

Long story short.....I was off by 2 numbers. Have a good weekend everyone.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing everyone, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND !

Gold Conversationalist

have a blessed week end all   stay safe

WANDA MORRIS
Regular Social Butterfly

No cover all for me either. 

I heard something very nice on the radio this morning.  Honolulu is having an air-conditioned like weather: 63 L- 73 H, with scattered clouds.  Can't ask for anything better!!!!!

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you.  Stay safe every one.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening and it is a beautiful outside my window with the sun setting. It was and will be cold for the next few days, and of course they (weatherman) keeps saying we will get snow. I did get it one time so far, so maybe I will get lucky again.

I had to go to Care Now today as I was expose to Covid 19 but happy to say the test came back negative. I take all the precautions but people in my church don't and that is where I was exposed. I will be staying home on Sunday.

I missed winning by two numbers, but can't complain since I got a double bingo on the regular game. 

Please sign me up for the next game and congrats to who ever wins the bonus game.

Take care and have a safe and healthy weekend. 

Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

No Cover All for me I still needed 3 numbers, Congratulations to whoever wins 🎉 sign me up for the next game have a good weekend everyone.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have an amazing weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP