Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Feb 3rd WELCOME TO Friday's BONUS GAME.

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 3rd WELCOME TO Friday's BONUS GAME.

Hi Everyone, Friday, again.. another clear, cold day, looks like we are going to have a mixed mess of wintry weather for the weekend and into next week, oh boy !

Hey, Just a Note, wanted to have this done by the first of the year, but that didn't happen, I have been working on new card #s for the year 2017, so if you have been saving the bingo cards, you can pitch all of those now, starting Monday you will be using ALL NEW CARDS/NUMBERS..it was getting to be a mess, so remember these card numbers will be new, Thanks...Not tonights #s, but starting Monday..LOL

HERE ARE YOUR FINAL SET OF #s FOR THE BONUS GAME>

I-19  I-25  G-53  O-75

G-60  N-32  I-29  I-27

I-21  N-38  G-46  O-73  N-44

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Regular Contributor

Hello All,   I have 2 #s.  At least that is a start,     Naomi

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I'm still out in left field...got down to three numbers. Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a safe warm weekend...The garden catalogs should be arriving now...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one number.  Glad we are getting new cards and numbers.  Who knows what 2017 will bring.  I'm hoping for sunshine and home grown flowers.  

Please sign me up for Game 421 and have a good weekend.  I'm watching the superbowl.  Any picks, ladies? ? ? Heart  Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

The Patriots!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No O here needed two numbers for that oh well,please sign me up for game 421 next week.Good luck everyone and stay safe and warm if needed.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Still need 1 more for the O.  Still cold here but, they say warm tomorrow- will keep you posted. Have a good weekend all & see you Monday.

Regular Social Butterfly

A big NO for me. None of the numbers met my need. So the quest for the BINGO will have to wait till next week.
Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

On our Big Island, also known as Hawaii, the volcano has been busy pouring red hot lava into the ocean, creating a lot of steamy smoke. Today we lost our trade winds (coming from North-East), so the Kona wind (South West) is moving northward, blowing that "vog" (volcano smog) all over the Hawaiian island chain, making everything look hazy / foggy. The weather is also warmer. We call this "Kona weather".
Honored Social Butterfly

I still needed 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game, Congratulations to whoever wins!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Still need two numbers so no O for me.

Yeah, new cards, now if I don't like the one you give me can I change it? 

Just kidding.....LOL!

Good luck to everyone and if it is cold and nasty this weekend stay inside, be safe and warm.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one B 5.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP