Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Feb 28th Bonus Game Finish Bingo

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 28th Bonus Game Finish Bingo

Hi Everyone, Snow flurries and mist..who knows what will turn up for the weekend..LOL

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-10  B-5  N-32  N-41  O-69

G-50  G-57  I-22  I-24  N-35

O-61  O-71  B-14  G-49

Good Luck, I'll check back soon, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I guess 28 and 47 ran off with number 12 also 😂, sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh Michol B-12 must have run off with my G-55.

We had a fairly nice day today, started off cool but the sun warmed it up a bit. The wind managed to spoil things though.

I spoke to my daughter this morning, she is in Watertown NY and she said "we are in a  blizzard right now, two feet and heading to three". Hmm, some of the Northern weather I don't miss.

Everyone have a nice weekend in spite of what your weather may be like.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Well Jen you are teasing us again. I needed two more numbers. The weather was warm today and for the rest of the weekend, then the rain comes. Congrats to who ever wins this game.
Please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

I've got 5 straight line bingos, but no C. All the called good numbers went right into the middle, avoiding the outer fringe. I'll just have to do a quiet little victory dance by myself for getting those straight line bingos, even though none can be given credit by the Bingo Boss Lady.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:

Where is B 12????  Yep, need one number again.  You keep teasing me, hope, hope, hope and then WHAM - you don't call my number.  I guess I'm not supposed to win every week.

Should let you know the weather isn't much better up here.  VERY cold out.  Need groceries so I'm heading out for the necessities - fresh fruit, veggies, bread and milk.

Good luck to all.  This weekend is scheduled for some true winter temps.  You all stay inside and stay warm.  Have a good weekend and please sign me up for game 570.  Got to find my gloves and off I go.  Michol

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP