Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Feb 24th Our Final Day For The Bonus Game

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 24th Our Final Day For The Bonus Game

Hi Everyone, Well they were right, colder today, and will be this weekend too, with some rain, and maybe some flurries...

HERE ARE YOUR FINAL set of #s for the bonus.

B-5  N-34  N-42  G-56  G-49

O-69  O-63  G-60  B-10  I-18

I-23  G-52  I-25

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Nothing here either, sign me up for next game please.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here have blessed weekend all
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Well winter is definitely back 24 with snow today.  No cover all for me still miss 2 .  Have a good weekend all & see you on Monday.

Bronze Conversationalist

No Bingo for me this week.  Have truly enjoyed some incredible weather this week - 77 - Thursday and Friday.  Rumor has it rain tomorrow and then a drop in temp.  Can't complain.

Please sign me up for next week's game.  Stay warm and keep safe. Have a good weekend.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I have three numbers left, but cannot complain as I already got a bingo. Please sign me up for the next game, and everyone have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Down to one number n 40  Please sign  me up for next week Thank s  Good luck to all and have a warm safe weekend

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

My best was down to two...Please sign me up for next weeks game..and have a nice weekend!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh dear, I can't believe it, but I missed by one lousy N, LOL! 

TGIF to all those that still work and good luck to everyone. Have a great weekend and try to stay safe, dry and warm.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I seem to have the same dilemma of missing the bonus bingo this week. One hard to find number is left in the I column for me.
Please sign me up for the next game. Will be moving around two southern states next week, but I'll have my portable computer with me, so no biggie.
The following message is for the weatherhoney (man or woman): keep the weather at civilized level so that two thin blooded islanders don't have to be super uncomfortable. (We don't own any winter coat anymore.) Thank you.
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Miliannie, I am in the Panama City area and it really has not been as cold as last "winter". I haven't owned a winter coat since I left NY State. Have a good trip and I hope the weather holds for you. I would recommend a raincoat or jacket though as we tend to have T-storms fairly often, and don't forget an umbrella.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Need two more numbers for the cover all at least I got a bingo this week.Please sign me up for next weeks game 424 thanks.We had loud thunder storms last night which woke me up hard too get back to sleep after that.Rainy today and maybe snow tomorrow Wednesday we were in the 70's Oh well that's Wisconsin.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP