Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 19th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Another sunny day, have really enjoyed this sun, the weekend is supposed to be a wet nasty mess, that's Feb for you.

Here are the last set of numbers for this game, Good Luck > B-2  B-9  I-17  I-24  N-36  G-59

N-40  G-47  G-53  O-72  O-63

O-67  I-27  N-42  G-51

Have a Good Game, having a TV dinner for supper, it will be ok, Jen

Regular Contributor

Hi! I've never done this here before, but please sign me up for the next game. I'm not sure how this works, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. ๐Ÿ™‚

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm left needing 3 more numbers, sign me up for the next game.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow, this was a tough one, I still need a B, 2 N's and a G. Stay safe all and have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

NOpe.  No BingO.  Let's try this again next week, so please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello โ€˜BINGO Buddiesโ€™ -

At 3:40 today we were all at my momโ€™s bedside. My oldest brother spoke in her ear, she took her last breath, then a single tear was shed from her left eye. 
If interested, look up โ€œTreasuring the final tear of a loved one,โ€ by Ken Rolheiser. Carlyle Observer. Here is part of it: โ€œOften patients who are about to die will shed a single tear and in some instances a second tear. This phenomenon known as lacrima mortis or the tear of death is a source of mystery that transcends this mortal realm.โ€

My mom told me she experienced this many times when she worked in the very same nursing home she ended up being in.

As for BINGO, Iโ€™m two numbers shy of the letter O and @jen43 @Iโ€™d like to play next week. Thanks!

Regular Social Butterfly

It's a dreaded path, Linda.  My deepest sympathy.

Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry to hear this, deepest condolences to you and your family ๐Ÿ™Œ

Honored Social Butterfly

So sorry to hear this Linda, I know how hard it was for me when my Mom passed away, treasure the memories, and take time to grieve.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Today was cold, and sunny and the snow is almost gone. The temperatures this morning 19 but it is 41 right now, but the air is still cold. 

I can now use my water without boiling. There is still outages in some areas of Texas. The stores still have empty shelves, but the person from the Grocers Association said that their warehouses are full they just have to get the trucks loaded, and as soon as it is safe to travel on the roads, the stores will get their supplies. We are still having ice on the road, but it is gradually going away.

I lost by one on this game, so congrats to who ever wins. Please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday and have a safe and healthy and warm weekend. 

Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP