Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 12th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Took a trip to the post office to check the mail, took me a while cause our roads here are snow packed and icy in places, they put cinder down in the bad places, like when you go up or down a hill and also at the stop signs, I was just glad to get there and back home, bout froze my tootsie off ! Hate this weather !

Ok, Rant over, Here are the final numbers for tonight>

I-24  I-29  B-9  B-7

N-43  N-41  G-52  G-50

O-68  O-62  I-26  G-56

Good Luck, I'll be back in a bit,Jen 

bingo-8.jpg

Social Butterfly

Oh gosh Jen the roads sound bad - be careful out there. We are in the deep freeze for the weekend - more snow expected tonight. Happy Valentines Day to everyone - stay warm and safe. See you on Monday.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Happy Valentine's Day.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Almost got an E if it weren't for the one B that somehow managed to fall off onto that icy road that Jen was on the way here. 

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you.

Happy Lunar New Year everyone.  It's the year of the Bull.

(For those who want to know what does that mean:  It's going to be a bullish year on the stock market, according to an ancient saying I just made up.)

Honored Social Butterfly

Still needing those 3 numbers,sign me up for the next game and to whoever wins Congratulations to you 🎉 weather man is predicting snow here in Louisiana around Monday also

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I still need a B and an N, so that lets me out of this one. Everyone stay safe, warm and dry this weekend but don't forget to enjoy it also.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. The temperatures in Fort Worth this morning was 25 felt like 10 and the high today was 31. No snow yet, but the weatherman is indicating snow for Monday. 

No Bingo for me, but I did win the regular so can't complain. Congrats to who ever wins this game.

Please sign me up for the next game. Have a safe and healthy weekend. See you all on Monday. 

For us cold folks stay warm. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP