Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Feb 10th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Feb 10th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, A great day here, sunshine and blue skies, all the snow melted, a lot warmer, Yea !

Here are your last set of #s>

I-24  N-32  G-48  O-73  O-66

I-27  N-44  G-55  B-4  I-18

O-68  N-37  O-74

GOOD Luck, I'll be back in a bit to check, Jen

Trusted Social Butterfly

My best was getting down to one number..oh drat...I went to bed early and completely forgot about this until now...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Shoveling just pooped me out and today it was light shoveling...We're expecting to get "wallopped" again...Have a nice weekend to all...
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Two numbers tonight but no win here.Please sign me up for game 422 next week thanks.Cold here no snow which is ok with me but the ski people don't like it that means they have to go up north.Good luck everyone and stay safe and warm.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No Bingo for me this week.  No complaints because NO SNOW.  Still very cold.  That 72 degree weather earlier this week sure did spoil me.

Stay warm, safe and have a good weekend.  Please sign me up for game 422.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

IF IT IS REGULAR BINGO I HAVE BINGO I-- 24 17 20 18 23 PLUS O- - 62 71 75 63 74
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

This was theBonus game hon, the lg Outside frame, and you don't have that, better luck next week.
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No bingo for me. Today it started out cool but got warm this afternoon. I start out the day wearing a hoodie and at the end of the day wearing a short sleeve shirt.
I just now glanced out the window because I could see a bright light and it turned out to be a full moon.
Please sign me up for the next game.
See you all on Monday have a great weekend everyone.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

You managed to leave B6 behind when you called the last numbers today!!!

Oh well, here's to next week. Please sign me up for that game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

How are you doing today Jen? Sure hope all is well. Still need 2 numbers for my bingo - oh well.  You won't believe it we hit 80 degrees today a state record - they say snow tomorrow evening - crazy.  See you all on Monday.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Left needing 3 more numbers, sign me up for the next game please, have a great weekend everyone!!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm left holding the  bag for B6 so I don't have a bingo.

Waiting for my son to either bring his wife home or call me to say they are keeping her overnite. The doctor said everything went well.

It was late though as that was at 4 pm and they had told her they might have to keep her.

The poor guy has been there since he took her to OP surgery at 9 this morning. I hope I hear something soon.

Everyone have a good weekend, stay safe, dry and warm.

Silver Conversationalist

I'm home please sign me up for next week Thanks

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP