Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Dec9th WELCOME TO FRIDAY'S BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Dec9th WELCOME TO FRIDAY'S BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, It's Friday again, we continue with the coverall, still very cold here, not as windy as yesterday which helps a bit.

HERE ARE THE FINAL SET OF #s, GOOD LUCK!

I-22  I-25  N-31  N-35  O-69

B-13  G-60  O-63  N-44  N-37

G-51 and  B-8

I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Regular Contributor

No bingo for me.    Naomi

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

No Bingo for me this week.  Hey, we have sunshine, so I'm a very Happy Lady.

Please sign me up for game 439 and have a GREAT weekend.  Wishing you lots of sun, fun and family.  Happiness too!Heart

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Dear Jen,   how can I delete all these old games?   Naomi

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Spoiler

for   12  -9 2016  Are they right   Please sign me up for next week     

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Dear Jen -  Delete this game please and go to the current game today 6/9/17.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

Be safe during the bad weather.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Dear Jen,   Please sign me in for next weeks game.   Thanks,  Naomi

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No Bingo for me. We have had 2 days of cold weather, but the temperatures will go back up on Sunday. Please sign me up next week. Have a great weekend everyone and see you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Needed 3 #'s for the cover all oh well happy about my win earlier.Stay warm everyone cold here 20 something tomorrow snow it will get a little warmer because of the snow.Please sign me up for game 413 next week.Good luck everyone see you all Monday.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - No bingo for me still need 6 for the cover all.  Stay warm & see you all On Monday.

Gold Conversationalist

Congrats to this weeks and last weeks winners. I haven't been checking in, so busy cutting plastic grocery bags and crochecting them into totes. sold twenty for $10 ea. , turned $200 over to Happy Tails No Kill Shelter, really surprised them. and made me feel good too. Hopefully I can do as good or better next year. Have a good weekend , stay safe and I'll see you next week.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

No bingo  for me sign me up for next week n good luck to the rest of the group, have a blessed weekend everyone.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

Mary (rubiesde) ? I'm glad you posted your name, I didn't recognize you ! Thought you were someone else ! LOL Have a good weekend.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got zero for numbers tonight. Then asking for five numbers was a bit overboard. LOL!

I have to laugh about it because I also needed one number under each letter so I needed BINGO in order to be able to yell BINGO. 

Stay warm everyone and have a good weekend. After a low of 32 tonight and a high of 56 tomorrow we are going to begin to warm up, again,  down here in Florida.

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm not liking this cold weather right now and it will be even colder in morning and I have to be out at 6:30... I miss by 1 number good luck to rest of you and Congratulations to the winner/winners of this game!! Sign me up for next week game

Trusted Social Butterfly

My best was down to three...how time flies...already on the verge of a weekend...I hope we don't get alot of snow on Sunday/Monday...I would like a light dusting on Christmas eve just enough to make it feel special...Have a nice weekend and please sign me up for next weeks game...My hubby had a double bypass and valve replacement and is on the road to recovery ....We have been kept busy with all the VNA coming around to check up on him...and I have been very tired...
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP