Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Dec 28th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Very, very cold out there, Yep, I think it is WINTER !!

Here are your last set of numbers, A LOT of #s.!

I-26  B-2  B-10  G-53  G-57  I-22

N-38  I-29  G-51  G-55  O-62  O-72

I-17  N-42  N-35  B-12  B-4  O-66

O-68  O-74  I-30  N-37  N-44  I-24

GOOD LUCK, Let me  hear  someone yell BINGO !

I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

Here I am on time for a change and almost everyone beat me to it, guess you all must have hot dates for tonight.

I missed by two which also would have given me a full card. Good luck to whomever hasn't checked in yet, maybe we will have a winner after all.

Have a great weekend and stay warm and dry if you can.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Almost made it ...please sign me up for next weeks game...Happy New Year to All..May it be Healthy, and Happy!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed by one number oh well at least I won a good one.Please sign me up for next week game 509 thanks,Happy New year everyone and stay warm and healthy.See you all next week.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

What days will the Bingo be closed next week?

Although I can't yell Bingo this week, I still would like to play next week. Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Missed it by 2.  Happy New to everyone - stay warm

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen you have N-35 twice but I missed by 1 number, good luck to the rest of you, sign me up for the next game whenever we start. Happy New Year 🎉🎉

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks ladyfox, that number should have been G-53, looked at my numbers wrong, Jen
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We will be playing all week, I have no plans for New Years, so will see you all on Monday, Jen
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

"I downloaded AARP Perks to assist in staying connected and never missing out on a discount!" -LeeshaD341679

AARP Perks

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Sync your smartphone or favorite tracker with AARP Rewards to earn points for hitting steps, swimming and cycling milestones Sync Now.

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health