Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Dec 13th Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone. Well it's Friday the 13th, How lucky do you feel?

I'm sure we have a bingo out there somewhere!

Here are your last set of numbers>

G-58  G-48  B-3  I-17  I-24

N-32  N-39  O-74  O-62  I-29

G-52  G-56  N-34  O-69

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

1184777_707982249229556_331806452_n.jpg  I'll check back soon, Jen

Social Butterfly

You are not going to believe it  - I have a Bingo

Card 131

B 5-8-4-10-12

B5-I27-N38-G57-O61

B12- I 16 - N 36 - G 52 - O62

Hope these are all correct.

Have a good weekend all - we too are suppose to get snow but, not till Sunday - our mountains are getting slammed. Be well

Honored Social Butterfly

Yea lynnie39, You are our lucky one !

CONGRATULATIONS !

Bingo 5.jpgHave a great weekend !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing everyone, I've been busy putting up my Christmas village, it's looking good.

Have a great weekend, I think I heard snow was in the forcast for part of the weekend, or..could be rain, here in my state anything is possible, Jen

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Sassilady I pray that everything will be all right with you. No bingo for me. Congrats to who ever wins.
I went to the doctor today and she confirmed what I thought was happening to my left knee, and that is a flare up of rheumatoid arthritis and prescribe some pain medication and cream and the medicine is working.
Well have a busy weekend with final rehearsal tomorrow for our Christmas Service on Sunday.
Please sign me up for the next game. You all have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm not feeling lucky at all still need 3 numbers, sign me up for the next game Jen and Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I can't complain because you gave me three of the five I needed, so I didn't make the cut.

Did the eye doctor thing again today, second time this week. He is still not positive what he is seeing in my right eye and wants me back after I have my next echo cardiogram in Jan. He wants to make sure nothing is happening that could cause a stroke. Darn, that is scary. He mentioned something about a test where they inject dye. So, I guess we are just taking it as it comes and praying all is alright.

Good luck to those that haven't posted yet and everyone have a nice weekend.

Wheee, it's almost the end of Friday the 13th and I am home safe and sound for the remainder of the night.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:   You did it again!  Got me down to one number. . . and where is it? ? ?  Frozen in the tundra I'm sure.  This game is not for the feint of heart.  I'm not going to let it beat me.  So please sign me up for game 559.  I'm crossing my fingers and praying to St. Jude.  Is that sacrilegous?  Nasty weather headed my way so I'm staying home and making a pot of soup.  You have a great weekend and stay warm.  Good luck to all my Bingo friends.  Michol

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP