Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 9th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Well here it is Friday again,A fast week for me..

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-9  B-15  I-19  I-24

N-33  N-44  G-51  G-59

O-62  O-74  G-53  O-69

N-38 and N-41

Good Luck, I'll be back soon, JenBingo 3.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I still needed 3 of well...next week ...LOL....hotter than hades here

Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Darn it ! I have to remember to check my Post after I post it ! That 3rd row 59 was O-69...Someone probably needed that, I edited my post, So Please check your cards again...Thank You ! Jen
Honored Social Butterfly

LOL...I needed O-69 but it was only one of four that I needed so didn't matter. Thanks for fixit it though and have a nice weekend.

Honored Social Butterfly

I got half of what I needed but I sure didn't think I would get all 8. LOL!!

It is still hot here in Northeastern Fl but that isn't unusual for August or September, still a lot of summer ahead of us yet.

Everyone have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I needed 3 more numbers. I hope someone wins. Congrats if they do. Please sign me up for the next game.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh bummer missed by 1 or make that 2.  Another hot day here 95 so far.  Hope you all have a good weekend- see you Monday

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

G59 was called twice today. Not that it would make much of a difference for me as I still need 5 more hits.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. Stay cool everyone. Summer is half gone, although the stifling heat does linger sometimes into mid September these last few years (due to global warming?).
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Well I'm left needing 3 more numbers, Congratulations to whoever wins 🎉 sign me up for the next game Jen. Have a great weekend everyone!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health