Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 6th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Posting early, I have a reception to go to, my daughter is picking me up at 5.

Here are the last set of numbers for the Bonus Game.

B-1  B-10  I-28  I-18  N-36

N-43  G-48  G-55  O-63

O-71  N-41  O-68  O-73

GOOD LUCK, I will check back when I get home, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I am very late, tonight was bingo at St. Catherines, which doesn't get finished until 9:50, then we took my granddaughter home so we finally made it home at 11:00. I am beat, didn't get much sleep last night as my foot ached all night, long story for later. I don't see any bingos yet so good luck to those that may not have checked in yet.  Jen, hope you enjoyed the reception and everyone have a great weekend.

Oh, almost forgot I still need three numbers for the O.

Regular Social Butterfly

Two needy spots left.  Oh well, let's think of next week all ready.  Please sign me up for the next game. Have a comfortable  weekend everyone. 

Silver Conversationalist

@prisonnurse06Glad you retrieved your card. Sorry it wasnโ€™t a winner. I was two away also. @jen43 Hope you had a nice evening. Iโ€™d like to play the next game. Thank you. Hope a nice weekend is in store for all.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Hope you have a great time, Wow I'm 1 number away from the letter O which would been a complete cover all anyway Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ Sign me up for the next game Jen.

Gold Conversationalist

congrads winner    have a good weekend stay save and blessed all

WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I accidentally threw my bingo card away this morning, due to the urge to clean my desk off. I realize when I looked for my bingo card where it was and due to a bad habit of forgetting to dump the garbage out of the wastebasket found it. Of course I might as well left it there as I am missing two numbers to win.

Congrats to who ever wins this game.

Please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday and now I will put the bingo card back in the wastepaper basket and try to remember to dump it. 

Charonanne E Kading
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP