Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 30th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Well still overcast here, a few sprinkles last night. Sure looks like it could rain, but nothing yet.

Here are your last set of numbers>

I-29  I-25  G-47  G-54  N-39

B-11  B-8  N-44  N-37

O-71  O-75  I-22  I-30

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Zip, nada today.

Please sign me up for Labor Week bingo. Thank you.

Congrats to convertible gal!

Dorian, be nice. Just move along the coast about 20 miles from land and don't make landfall!
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS WINNERS    Have safe weekend all

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo Card #8

B 6, 2, 8

I 25, 18

N 36, 39

G 49, 59

O 69, 63, 74

Please sign me up for the next game

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO convertiblegal  !

Good Job!

congrats.jpgYou are a WINNER !

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

There was rain in our area started around 2:30 p.m. and went until 5. It brought the temperature down. The sun is out right now.
I missed by two numbers. Congrats to whoever wins this game.
For those in the path of Dorian please take care, and be safe.
Please sign me up for the next game, and I will see you all on Monday. SassiLady please be careful and I will pray that everything will be alright with you.
Have a great and safe weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen, You got me down to 1 number and then. . . yep, you left me hanging.  Better luck next week.  Again, I want to participate next week.  Enjoy your weekend.  Michol Smiley LOL

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I still need 1 more number, Congratulations to whoever wins ๐ŸŽ‰ sign me up for the next game Jen. Have a good weekend everyone and to those of you in the path of the storm please be safe ๐Ÿ™

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I still need two numbers, you managed to avoid them completely even though you gave me a couple that weren't where I needed them. LOL.

Okay, next week, I am thinking Mondy I will make it here (hope it's not wishful thinking), after that I don't know. They are saying it will be a category 1 by the time it gets up here but wind gusts still up to 100 so who knows. They did alert Clay county that we could be without power for a week. Yikes!

Good luck to everyone and those of you in the path of the storm try and stay safe, my prayers will be with you.

Honored Social Butterfly

Geez SassiLady, I have a lot of family in Clay County, tried earlier to get in touch with my sister but no answer, I will try again soon. Stay safe...

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh yes, please be safe all those in the storm path - my prayers are with you.  Hard to believe it's Labor Day - where has the time gone.  See all on Monday 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP