Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 28th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, They say the weather will be cooler soon, sure hope so.

Here are your numbers for tonight
B-7  B-14  I-19  I-29

I-25  N-36  N-43  G-55

G-58  O-66  O-63  O-65

G-48  I-17  O-71

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  I'm just playing for fun and it's more fun when I win.  OK, no luck this week, but I'm willing to gamble on the next game.  Please sign me up for game 596.  Be safe and have a fabulous weekend.  👍❣️ Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

The only two numbers on my entire card that weren't called are the two peaks on the top line. Woe is me, I will have to stick to the lowlands.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I changed my glasses, wiped clean each pair twice, and I still can't see N40 anywhere in any called number since Monday.

Please sign me up for the next game.

On the mainland (continental US) you're on the End-of-Summer count down. On the Islands, we're in the thick of hot-and-hotter days until end of September. Yet, beaches, trails and parks on Oahu are on lock down until 9/10, when the Mayor will either end it or extend it, depending on how many are stricken by Covid between now and then.

Social Butterfly

Cooler weather here today & some rain - yeah.  No bonus win for me - missed by. Have a good weekend all - see you on Monday.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

No win for me. Congrats to who ever wins this game. Please sign me up for the next game.
It is so hot outside, that I thought I saw someone frying an egg in their driveway.
My son and the band have a football game tonight, which is a Covid 19 waiting to happen. They will be doing safe distancing and you had to obtain the tickets online, as there will be only a few allowed in to watch the game.
See you all on Monday have a safe weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Conversationalist

Got down to one G 54.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Well my Mountain Low is missing 1 number sign me up for the next game and Congratulations to whoever wins this one 🎉

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Try the new AARP Perks browser tool! Get timely reminders about AARP resources, discounts, and other member benefits as you browse online. Install AARP Perks now.

AARP Perks

Members Can Play More

Membership unlocks free online games and puzzles including classic Atari Games. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health