Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 28th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, They say the weather will be cooler soon, sure hope so.

Here are your numbers for tonight
B-7  B-14  I-19  I-29

I-25  N-36  N-43  G-55

G-58  O-66  O-63  O-65

G-48  I-17  O-71

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  I'm just playing for fun and it's more fun when I win.  OK, no luck this week, but I'm willing to gamble on the next game.  Please sign me up for game 596.  Be safe and have a fabulous weekend.  👍❣️ Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

The only two numbers on my entire card that weren't called are the two peaks on the top line. Woe is me, I will have to stick to the lowlands.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

I changed my glasses, wiped clean each pair twice, and I still can't see N40 anywhere in any called number since Monday.

Please sign me up for the next game.

On the mainland (continental US) you're on the End-of-Summer count down. On the Islands, we're in the thick of hot-and-hotter days until end of September. Yet, beaches, trails and parks on Oahu are on lock down until 9/10, when the Mayor will either end it or extend it, depending on how many are stricken by Covid between now and then.

Social Butterfly

Cooler weather here today & some rain - yeah.  No bonus win for me - missed by. Have a good weekend all - see you on Monday.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No win for me. Congrats to who ever wins this game. Please sign me up for the next game.
It is so hot outside, that I thought I saw someone frying an egg in their driveway.
My son and the band have a football game tonight, which is a Covid 19 waiting to happen. They will be doing safe distancing and you had to obtain the tickets online, as there will be only a few allowed in to watch the game.
See you all on Monday have a safe weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one G 54.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

Well my Mountain Low is missing 1 number sign me up for the next game and Congratulations to whoever wins this one 🎉

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP