Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri Aug 25th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 25th OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Hi Everyone, Tonight at the Picnic the fire department are frying up and serving Walleye , with river fries and coleslaw, so yep I'm going, there's always a long line for this, so I will be a little late checking in..

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-3  I-17  G-60  O-73

I-28  G-47  O-67  G-56

O-70  B-7  G-54

Good Luck, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got zero numbers tonight so no help here,please sign me up for game 450 next week thanks.Good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend and for those in the path of he storm stay safe.See you all Monday.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh the fish fry sounds wonderful - have a great time.  Only 3 stamps for me - bummer. Everyone stay safe from the storm.  See you all on Monday.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

NO LUCK HERE HAVE A SAFE AND BLESS WEEKEND EVERYONE I COULD EAT SOME FISH AND CHIPS TOO
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Not my turn to win this week.  Please sign me up for game 450.  If anyone is in South Texas, be safe.  Have a good weekend.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Have a great time, I'm left needing 2 numbers, sign me up for the next game please... If anyone gets this one Congratulations to you! To all that may be in path of Harvey please be safe!

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Not enough postage stamps, so no yelling bingo from me.

Fried Walleye! Sure wish I could have some instead of the Sam's Club panko breaded Cod l had for lunch today.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I got halfway there. Five numbers tonight gave me two stamps but left me needing one number each in the other two stamps. LOL!

I had a terrible day today, 91 degrees and felt like 102 and I got a flat tire. I am thanking God that I was only about a block from a gas station because I was able to pull in there and call AAA. Ouch an hour and a half wait for someone to come. Ah well what was I to do. They actually ended up getting to me 15 minutes earlier than the lady said and in ten minutes I was on my way home. Shopping trip cancelled, no way was I going as it can wait until tomorrow and then I will hit Firestone as I can't ride around on a donut for long. Besides I would rather be eating a donut, much more enjoyable. Hmm, I think I will hit DD first and then Firestone and then shop as it will make my wait at Firestone more enjoyable with a coffee and a donut.

Everyone have a good weekend.

Silver Conversationalist

Need  2  numbers yet Please sign me up for next week Thanks Have a good wknd      and   a

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the  next game.

Have a nice weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I missed by one. Have fun tonight. For those in the path of Harvey stay safe. Congrats to any winners, please sign me up for the next game. Have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to waiting for one number..aw shucks....Well have a nice time and please sign me up for next weeks game...
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP