Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 24th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, A rainy start for the weekend, supposed to be real stormy tonight, hoping for learr skies in the morning, that's when the flea market starts, and don't want to set up in the rain..we will see..

Here are the last #s for the Bonus>

B-5  N-36  I-17  O-74  O-67

G-47  G-56  B-13  G-58

N-41  I-25  I-28  N-33

Good Luck, Going to the Walleye Dinner tonight, The local firemen do a great job frying it up, they serve from five to seven, see you when I get home, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here congrads winners have a safe and blessed weekend all
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I think I have an E on card86,  top row B-1,I-24,N-41,G-52,O64,Middle row,B-13,I25,star G-60,bottom row B-6,I-18,N-39,G-58 and O-61.

Honored Social Butterfly

WAY TO GO evonann !

congrats.jpg

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Bingo as well, Card 88

B 5, 8, 12, 14, 4

I 21, 18, 29

N 31, 40

G 51, 57

O 70  73

Please sign me up for the next game

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS convertiblegal, This was a GOOD BINGO ! You are the 3rd WINNER !

bingo winner.jpg

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to our winner lynnie, WTG woman.

Jen I hope the weather doesn't cancel your weekend and that you do well at the picnic in the park and sell a bunch of paintings.

Miliannie, stay safe.

I missed by a mile, still need 4 numbers. Everyone have a good weekend.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

OOOO! Walleye Dinner. Yum! I miss that fish!

I truly hope that the Pacific Hurricane Lane is behaving like my bingo card, close but not too close for any substantial result.

Speaking of Lane, it's now Cat 2. Our mountain peaks and the strong trade winds have managed to shear off some of its strength. H. Lane struggles hard to come close to our islands but is stalled down to 5 mph. When it turns West or Left, we'll be out of big danger. Until then, we hope our mountains and tradewinds continue to hold steadfast. Presently, the sun peeks out from behind the clouds. Except for extreme humidity caused by the rain-laden outer bands of Lane about 160 miles southwest, one can't tell that we're under a hurricane warning. We're told that the heavy rain won't come until tonight and that we may be under sheets of heavy rain most of tomorrow, regardless if Lane veers left or not.  Mother Nature refuses to be let out any secret on her future whimsies.

Please sign me up for the next gme.  Thank you. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Enjoy yourself have some fun, I missed by 2 numbers sign me up for the next game.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh yea - got a win - card 81

B 13-7-6-12-8 - I 16-17-30 - N 31- free - 45 - G 48 - 49 - O 62 -70.

Dinner sound good. Have a great weekend Jen & everyone - see you Monday

Honored Social Butterfly

CONGRATULATIONS lynnie39 !

WAY TO GO !

bingogirl.gifHappiness is YELLING BINGO !!

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen good luck tomorrow at the Flea Market. I missed by one number. Please sign me up for the next game. Have a great weekend everyone, and pray for those people in Hawaii. I believe we have a bingo member in Hawaii I pray she stays safe. See you all on Monday and congrats to any winners if we have any.
Charonanne E Kading
Trusted Social Butterfly

Nothing from this card..so I'm ready for a new challenge ...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Good Luck on your flea-market sales. Have a nice weekend to All!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP