Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 23rd BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Well it's that time of year again, I will be going up the hill to the park for The Farmer's Picnic, Walleye Supper tonight, with river fries and coleslaw, Great food and good music.!

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-7  B-14  N-42  O-68

O-64  G-57  G-51

G-47  I-19  and O-72

Good Luck, I'll check back in around seven, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

No luck here as I still need two numbers. Sorry I'm so late but we went out to dinner and I got busy after we got back, just catching up now.

Everyone have a nice weekend, ours looks like it's going to be a wet one.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Regular Social Butterfly

Well, it's not an exceptional ending. None of my needed numbers got a call to duty.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

As for fish, I prefer fresh Walleye over fresh Mahimahi any day. Unfortunately, there's no Walleye in the Pacific Pond. So, Jen, eat a few fork-full and think of me. Mahalo.

Trusted Contributor

Jen

Enjoy your evening. I needed 4 more numbers. We had rain again today...not one day rain free this month. Unreal...raind and HOT. Yikes

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,  Hope you enjoy your annual supper this evening.  Couldn't Bingo.  You got me down to 2 numbers and that was my best.  Enjoy your weekend and please sign me up for game 543.  Congratulations to the winners.  

Recognized Social Butterfly

I needed 3 more numbers. Congrats to any winners of the bonus game. Please sign me up for the next game. Enjoy yourself Jen tonight. See you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I hope you have lots of fun enjoy! I'm left in need of 3 more numbers if anyone wins Congratulations to you and sign me up for the next game Jen.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP