Honored Social Butterfly

Fri Aug 10th WELCOME TO THE BONUS GAME !

Hi Everyone, We had 4 winners last night> ladyfox58, lynnie39, michol, and prisonnurse who a resounding 4 bingos !  OOP'S SassiLady with 3 Bingo's and FAYESPLACE with 2 Bingos..CONGRATS !

We finish wit a COVER ALL.

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-8  B-13  N-34  N-39

G-59  G-53  O-75  O-62

G-49  I-22  I-26  N-42

I-28  G-55  O-73

Good Luck, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Missed the cover all by one number oh well please sign me up for game 489 next week thanks,good luck everyone and enjoy the weekend.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

BINGO B - 8- 9- 1 - 15- 6 THIS IS DOWN   I- 25 29 23 27 19   N- 38 42 FREE 32 44    G-56 47 46 63 60    O- 73 64 6 7- 63 72

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS WAS A GOOD COVER ALL FAYESPLACE,

WAY TO GO, THIS IS A HARD ONE TO WIN!!

congratulations_fireworks.gif

YOU WERE THE ONLY WINNER !

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

HAVE BLESSED WEEKEND EVERYONE
WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

No Bingo for me today.  Can't complain, since I did Bingo earliers this week.  Please sign me up for game 489.  Enjoy your weekend.  Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.

Stay cool and keep your whistle wet.
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Boy I'm really cutting back on my spelling , wit...huh...That's what you get when I'm in a hurry...LOL
0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Wow, way to go prisonnurse06 👏👏 Congrats to the other winners also👏👏 I missed the cover all by 3 numbers, sign me up for the next game Jen. Have a great weekend everyone!💃💃

Regular Social Butterfly

After my win yesterday which I still can't believe I can say my luck ran out. I was left with two numbers uncovered.
Please sign me up for the next game and everyone have a great weekend and see you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Congrats Ladyfox, Michol & Prisonnurse - what a night. Happy weekend & see you all on Monday.

Social Butterfly

My best was down to (3#s)...Please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend to All!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Put on your boogie shoes for the Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever: A Disco Dance with AARP! Shake your groove thing to live performances featuring Sister Sledge and Indigo Girls on June 26, 2021 at 11 a.m. ET. Register Here AARP Daybreaker Live: Saturday Morning Fever

Members Can Earn Cash Back

Earn 3% cash back rewards at gas stations and drug stores with AARP Membership. Join today for just $12 per year with Automatic Renewal.

AARP Membership

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Join Us For a Concert!

Celebrate Black Music Month and learn more about the powerful connections between music and health during an AARP virtual performance featuring R&B singer Raheem DeVaughn on June 28, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Register Here.

AARP Concert Series