Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Fri April 7th LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri April 7th LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, A nice day here, sunny with a little wind, but much warmer than before, calling for 70s for the weekend, yea !

HERE ARE YOUR LAST SET OF #s>

O-70  B-7  I-30  G-47

N-39  B-12  O-63  I-21

B-4  I-28  G-60  G-52

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

You stumped everyone with this Bonus Bingo.  I'm not even close.  Very cold here and the weather people are saying it will warm up by Monday.  I sure hope so.  Please sign me up for game 430.  Have a good weekend.  Heart

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

You did it, Jen. You've stumped us all!
I agree with SassiLady. That's how the called numbers fell onto our cards. Bingo is a game of chance or luck. It's OK if the House comes ahead now and then.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Wow needed one for a hash tag.Good luck everyone and please sign me up for game 430 next week.Windy here also but warming up they say maybe 70 Sunday will be nice.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one.

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I'm left needing 4 more numbers, sign me up for the next game please.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Down to three...so that's it for me ...Please sign me up for next weeks game...Have a nice weekend it looks like next week it's going to be a lot warmer....
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi - Oh still needing 1 more for my hash/tag.  We had 74 & the Rockies BASEBALL opening  day in Colorado - great day - so far we are winning - fingers are crossed.  Have a good weekend - see you on Monday.

Silver Conversationalist

No  Hashtag here Needed 4 numbers fork to all have a safe wknd  and blackout  Please sign me up for game 430  

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

We made it to 70 today but it will be 45 tonight. A NW wind kept it feeling cooler than it was though.

I still need 3, I think. I liked this game so maybe Jen will pull it out of her hat again sometime.

Good luck everyone and have a great weekend.

Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks Bert, Maybe I should start the more difficult ones on a Monday, what do you think?
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks Bert, Maybe I should start the more difficult ones on a Monday, what do you think?

Haha, not sure that would work as there are many times it takes us three and on occassion even four days just to get a regular bingo.  I guess it all boils down to having the right numbers on our card. You could take a survey if you wanted to try it though.

Have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP