Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri April 24th Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, Raining up a storm out there, thunder, and lightening..

Here are the last set of numbers, Good Luck >

B-8  B-4  I-25  I-21

N-36  N-42  G-52  G-57

O-62  O-69  G-48  

Have a good game, I'll check back soon, Jen

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here. So everyone stay home as much as possible be safe and loved prayers daily for all.
WANDA MORRIS
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen you have done it again, teasing me with one number left. Everyone have a great weekend. Congrats to who ever wins. Please sign me up and see you all on Monday.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

Well I have only two numbers on my card and one of them would make an E so that means I have missed the boat  by one number.

Rain and thunder and lightening last night, almost all night. My lab woke me up at three am and at three thirty he was still standing, panting and pacing as he is afraid of thunder storms. I gave him some melatonin but I guess it wore off either that or I should have given him a lot more. Anyway I couldn't stand it anymore so I dug out an old pajama top and put it on him and lo and behold in less than a minute he layed on the floor and went to sleep. At least I know it works and I won't have to spend a bundle on one of those "thunder shirts' they sell for dogs.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Regular Social Butterfly

I missed by so many that's it was not worth counting. Onward to the next game. Please sign me up for it. Thank you.

In our City, the Mayor considers hair salon a high risk, as he starts ranking the businesses that will open up in May. Maybe he has a wife who can cut hair. My old man can't do it for me or for him. I may have to braid my mop top as it will be 3 long months since I got any hair cut. Ug#$!&*%
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Social Butterfly

Missed by 1. We have had showers on & off - sun is now out. Have a great weekend - see Monday.

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  NO, I didn't Bingo again.  Yep, down to 2 numbers for 2 days.  OUCH.  Well, I'm a die-hard, so please sign me up for next week's game.  We've had rain on and off today, but it has been in the 50s.  I'm going to get some dinner.  Have a good weekend.  Michol

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, I missed by 1 number so good luck to the rest of you and Congratulations to whoever wins 🎊 sign me up for the next game Jen and stay safe everyone

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP