Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Fri April 10th Bonus Game Finish

Hi Everyone, A nice day here. a little windy,but not bad, I have been getting the plastic eggs ready to hang on my shrub outside. 

Here are the numbers for tonight>

B-2  I-24  I-28  N-35  G-60 

N-41  G-49  G-53  O-64  G-47 

O=73  I-20  N-33  G-58 

Good Luck, Be back soon to check, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,  You did it yet again!  Yep got me down to 2 #s and . . . Nothing else came my way.  I think this virus has made you mean to me.  I know being quarantined is NO fun.  I'm healthy, so no real complaints.  Going to watch Andrea B sing the mass tomorrow.  Really looking forward to it.  Not giving up!  Please sign me up for game 576.  Happy Easter to you and all our Bingo Players.  AND Welcome to our latest addition.  Michol

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing , Have a nice Easter Everyone, we are all in this together.

Love and hugs, Jen 

IMAG0467.jpg

Gold Conversationalist

no luck here Wishing everyone blessings and safety- EASTER JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON,
WANDA MORRIS
Regular Social Butterfly

No luck this week. Please sign me up for the next game.
For those who can go to the church of un-carved wood, enjoy your wonderful worship among mother nature. For us urbanites,, we'll have to do a lot of imagining.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful Blessed Easter!

Sandy

happy-easter-wallpapers-hd.jpg

Social Butterfly

Missed it by 2. Another warm day here - but,they say snow on Sunday & down to the 20's.  Hope everyone has a nice Easter - stay well & see you Monday.

Honored Social Butterfly

I still have two holes so I hope someone wins.

I can't believe it's Easter already. Time seems to be flying by.

Everyone have a nice weekend and try and enjoy it even though we can't go to church or have a lot of company.

Periodic Contributor

Blessings to you as well!  I am new here and am sad not to be attending church as well....especially being Easter Sunday.  Enjoy your day and God bless! : )  Holly

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

No luck this week. Congrats to who ever wins. This Easter there will be no Easter Hunt, as they have closed the parks, now if you have a paper Easter Egg in your window, someone will leave a basket at the door, wrapped and the plastic eggs, will be washed and place in there with gloves. A neighbor has be designated as the Easter Bunny. No family dinner this year, I will miss seeing my family. The only one I have seen is my son.
But Easter is not about Easter Eggs, but Christ and what he did for us. Please sign me up for the next game. See you all on Monday. Have a safe and healthy weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Periodic Contributor

I will miss seeing my family as well and enjoying a delicious meal together! I am going to think of ways I can reflect on the Atonement and how grateful I am for that. God Bless You! Holly
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's a bit windy here with 100% rain in forecast for Saturday and Sunday, so I guess I won't be putting me any meat on my grill Sunday. I missed by 2 numbers, Congratulations to whoever wins this one and wishing everyone a safe and Happy Easter 🐰🐇🥚 sign me up for the next game Jen.

Periodic Contributor

Hi there, I’m new to the AARP community. So how do you get in to play bingo. Just learning to navigate this site. Where you you sign up and get your bingo cards?

Thank you so much.

Lily
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Hi Lily, You can sign up here, and I will send you the numbers for your card, which you make yourself, you can use an index card or notebook, then when you get the numbers I send, just place them on the card in the order given.

We play Mon through Fri, I post the Bingo numbers for the day at my time, 5pm eastern time, We welcome new players, Jen..ps I send the Bingo Card Numbers on Sunday, just look for them in your messages,Thanks.

Periodic Contributor

Thanks so much for the response. I look forward to the email and playing along with everyone.

Lily

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP