Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRL NOV 5th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone,Not a bad day here.

Sun off and on, suposed to get warmer next week.

Can I wait that long?

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-6 N-45 G-51 G-49 B-11

I-24 I-21 N-44 N-33 O-62

O-64 O-74 I-30 N-39

Good Luck Everyone, I will cross my fingers for you.

Gold Conversationalist

congrads all winners.  stay safe and covered all. 

WANDA MORRIS
Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary Riley, WTG lady. Now I will join you if you don't mind.

I'm late but have a bingo on card # 69

B-8,6,5,4,2

I-19,27,25

N-44,33,

G-52,46

O-67,70

We had crappy weather here, rain all day, started out at 60 and went down to 56, hey weather it's day and you are going in the wrong direction. Finally found it's way back to 60 this afternoon.

@miliannie, I wish this country would give up and stay on standard time, they have been confusing us for years and science says it is bad for our bodies and minds. Maybe I should have moved to Hawaii.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Honored Social Butterfly

bingogirl.gif This is a GOOD BINGO SassiLady !

I hate the time change too, Enjoy the weekend !

Social Butterfly

Congrats @SassiLady . I wanted to stay in Hawaii, but I figured if anything bad ever happened, I couldn't swim that far back to the mainland. 😊

Honored Social Butterfly

ROFL

Regular Social Butterfly

The 3 numbers I needed were not called.  Otherwise I would have had a cover all as well as many letters like E, M, N, B, C F, etc

Please sign me up for the next game.  May y'all get the kind of weather you want to have.  Fall is good that way. 

Social Butterfly

Congrats Mary @mr67205064 . That was a hard one and hard won. 😊

Super Contributor

Hi Jen, I have a bingo on card #62, 3,5,6,12,13,,19,21,26, 31,32, 46,54, 68,71, for the letter E, thanks and good luck to the ladies, have a Blessed weekend everyone 

Mary Riley
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

This is a Good Bingo Mary Riley !

YOU ARE A WINNER !

congratulations_fireworks.gif YOU DID GOOD !

Silver Conversationalist

I needed two for the “E”. I’d like to play next week. Thanks @jen43. Have a nice weekend everyone. 🍁

Social Butterfly

Still needed one number. Coverall needed one number also and it was in the "E" spot. Sign me up for next week. Congrats to any winners in case I don't get back to give individual congrats. Good luck all and have a great weekend.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. Jen I tried to leave a post on Thursday and it would not let me, so here goes for tonight.

I lost by two numbers, but can't complain I already won a bingo this week. The last few days it has been cold in the morning and warm in the evening. It is sunny today.

I am off to a football game to finally see my son's band perform. Because of the hot weather I was unable to go, and of course it is Senior Night, so it will be crowded.

Please sign me up for the next game, and congrats to who ever wins. See you all on Monday. 

DO NOT FORGET TO TURN YOUR CLOCKS BACK ONE HOUR THIS WEEKEND.

Charonanne E Kading
Regular Social Butterfly

We don't turn the clock back and forth in Hawaii.  But we have to turn our memory "clock" accordingly if we want to make contact with the Mainland (the contiguous 48 states). 

Thank you for the reminder.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well I missed by 1 number good luck to the rest of you sign me up for the next game Jen and enjoy your weekend everyone!

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP