Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI SEPT 7th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Finally got the rain they predicted, started late last night and is still going on, and shows no sign of stopping.

Here are your last set of numbers>

B-6  B-3  G-50  G-57

I-24  I-19  G-47  O-71

O-68  and G-52

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game, have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

At first, I thought, "Hm, the two B numbers I need Jen didn't call". On second look, I need more than those 2 Bs. In other words, I am nowhere near the 4 packs.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. Have a pleasant weekend everybody.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Got five numbers today but not enough for the four stamps got two stamps my letter wont go to far,HA!Ha!.Oh well please sign me up for game 493 next week.Stay safe and dry everyone.Have a nice weekend enjoy the woods and lakes and any picnic's or parties on the patio.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh! Only two stamps, still need four numbers for the other two.

I guess I can't pay my bills this month. LOL!

Everyone have a nice weekend and try to stay dry.

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I am doing this between lightening strikes. I have lost my internet twice so I am hoping I get this done before I lose it again. I missed by two for the upper left and lower right. But I can't complain I did get one this week.
Please sign me up for the next game and see you all on Monday. Have a safe and wonderful weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

That's how we was for a couple of days, well I did get 1 stamp and needed 1 number for the other 3, Congrats to whoever wins this game, sign me up for the next game.

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to one number..but almost doesn't count only in horse shoes ..so please sign me up for next weeks game..Have a nice weekend despite the rainy weather...
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

We are back to sunshine today & for the weekend.  Only got 3 stamps tonight - missing the 4th by 1, oh well maybe next week.  Have a nice weekend - see Monday.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP