Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI OCT 8th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, We had a rain free day, Yea !

Here are the numbers for tonight >

B-4  B-9  I-24  G-54

G-59  O-74 O-71  I-20

B-6  O-63

Good Luck, Someone should yell Bingo, huh?

See you later, Jen

Just came upon this group. I love bingo and play at our senior center. How does this work to join to play

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@l863945a I tried to send you a private message to explain, however, you do not have private messages enabled. 

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Congrats @miliannie on your win. @LindaB671 blueberries sound good too. Hope your arm gets to feeling better @SassiLady . Take care all.

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary and miliannie, good job ladies.

I still need O-68. I am wiped out and my arm is killing me. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Have a great weekend everyone.

Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations to @miliannie and @mr67205064. An โ€œXโ€ did not mark a spot on my card. Iโ€™m short one number, like so many others. @Vexed Your fajitas sound yummy! No thank you for the jalapeรฑos though. I am a wimp when it comes to hot and spicy! Unfortunately the strawberries didnโ€™t look very good so I settled on some plump blueberries this week. @jen43 Iโ€™d like to play the next game. Thanks!

Regular Social Butterfly

X is on my bingo cad 107:

B8.................O71

I24.......G47

free

I19........G50

B14................O65

Have an eXcellent week end.  Please sign me up for the next game.

Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO miliannie !

bingo%20balls.jpg CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR X..!

YOU ARE THE 2nd WINNER !

Social Butterfly

Needed one also, G51. Congrats @mr67205064 . Not sharing the win with you this time Mary. 

@prisonnurse06 know what you mean about prices. Can carry in one bag what you used to fill up a big car, price-wise. (if you don't buy anything important ๐Ÿ˜‰ ). Sign me up for next week. Have a great weekend everyone!

Honored Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Mary Riley ๐ŸŽ‰ I needed 1 more number for the other half Prisonnurse06 we needed the same number. If there are any other winners Congrats to you also. Sign me up for next week game Jen.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I got half of a X. I needed I 22. Congrats to Mary on her win and any others who win this Bonus round.

It was another day of cool in the morning but the heat returned this afternoon. 

I went grocery shopping this morning and the prices are ridiculous, I am wondering when the prices will come down again. 

Please sign me up for another game. You all have a great weekend and see you all on Monday.

Charonanne E Kading
Super Contributor

Hi Jen I have the letter X on card 101, 2,9,21,28,47,54,67,70, thanks and good luck to the others, have a Blessed weekend everyone.

Mary Riley
Honored Social Butterfly

WOW, Look at you go Mary Riley !

This is a Good Bingo !

celebration-balloons.jpg You are the 1st Winner, Have a Great Weekend !

Bronze Conversationalist

Got down to one B 13.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP