Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI OCT 29th BONUS GAME FINISH

HI EVERYONE, Rain and rain, again, still raining, I think

Mother Nature is in a rut, and a muddy one at that.

LindaB was the winner last night, so we are doing a COVER ALL, you were spot on miliannie..lol

HERE ARE THE NUMBERS FOR TONIGHT !

B-1  B-10  I-26  N-43

N-40  N-35  I-18  N-39

O-71  G-58  N-45  

G-47  N-38  N-36  and  O-65

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

C7822.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

@Vexed, yes Janet dinner came about 5 minutes after I posted. MMMMM Steak and Fries.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly

One puka left on my cover all.

Please sign me up for the next game. Mahalo.

Silver Conversationalist

I’m still in need of two as well. Count me in for another exciting week @jen43 . Happy Halloween weekend everyone. 🎃 Cute pup @convertiblegal .

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I think all that rain has affected poor Jen, thats okay your weather will get better. I did asked all my Canadian friends and family if they could send a very gentle and not very cold front down to the states to blow out all this mess. 

I lost by two even with the errors it still wouldn't  had helped. Please sign me up for the next game. 

SassiLady I hope you get to eat, and now you have made me hungry. You all have a great weekend, remember Halloween on Sunday, I guess that is the devil and witches playing a joke on God. 

Chow!!!

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Still need 2 G's. Hope dinner comes soon for you @SassiLady . Cute photo @convertiblegal55 . We are having coconut shrimp, coleslaw and cherry cobbler. Have a great weekend all. Sign me up for the next week.

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend, and Happy Halloween!

Sandy

BE8vt1L.jpg

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

I still need 2 B's so no coverall here, and O-63 is a repeat, just saying. Hmm, I am hungry and no one yelled "dinner" yet. Maybe I should have eaten more than a salad for lunch. LOL. I'll let you all know if they ever have dinner ready or if they are going to starve me, not that I need to worry as I could afford to lose a few pounds. Have a great weekend everyone.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen is that N - 36 instead of G - 36🤷and O --63 was called yesterday

Honored Social Butterfly

Ladyfox, it is supposed to be N-36' and the O-63 was a boo boo, sorry bout that, I think all this rain flooded my brain..lol

Honored Social Butterfly

Ok, now I missed the Cover All by 2 numbers sign me up for the next game Jen have a great weekend everyone!

Regular Social Butterfly

I second ladyfox 's observation. 

Jen, are you going to call another number to replace O63?  Just wondering

Honored Social Butterfly

No, we had 13 numbers without the 63, that was an accident.,miliannie.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP