Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI OCT 1st BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Not a bad day for the first of Oct.

Before we know it here comes Halloween and Thanksgiving !

Here are the numbers for tonight, a few extra to finish, GOOD LUUCK, Here they are >

B-8  B-4  I-20  I-18  O-68

I-29  N-36  N-45  G-52  G-57

G-49  O-70  O-68  B-6  O-71 And O-74

Have a good game, I'll check back soon, Jen.

IMAG0255.jpg

Honored Social Butterfly

I love the picture Jen, nice fall colors. We had a cloudy day, no luck at bingo tonight and no luck with the letter C, I still need three numbers. It was my dil's turn and she shared a prize with one other winner.  Everyone have a great weekend and see you all on Monday.

Silver Conversationalist

October already?! Very pretty @jen43. Is that a burning bush? Mine only has a few red leaves. Happy Homecoming @ladyfox58. Two shy of the “C” for me. So many so close! I’d like to play next week. Thanks! 🎃

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. No "C" for me. My day started out 66 and ended 88 can't complain about that kind of weather. 

Congrats to who ever wins. Please sign me up for the next game. Love the picture Jen. 

See you all on Monday and have a great weekend. 

Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Missed by 1 number. 2 numbers for cover-all. Congrats whoever wins. Sign me up for the next game.

Beautiful photo @jen43 . Wish our fall looked like that. Ours is - one day green trees, next day brown trees and then the next day naked trees.😊 Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

No C due to no B12.  Got all the other numbers, though.

Please sign me up for the next game.  Thank you.

Bronze Conversationalist

Missed by one N 40.

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

That's a beautiful picture Jen, I missed the Letter C by 3 numbers, Congratulations to whoever wins 🎉 sign me up for the next game and enjoy your weekend everyone! We are it thru the parade without rain so I hope it will be the same for the game.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP