Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

FRI NOV 23rd OUR BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI NOV 23rd OUR BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Hope you all had a good day yesterday. raining here , just hope the temp doesn't drop..

Here are the last set of numbers>

B-11  B-1  O-63  O-72  I-26  N-37

I-30  I-21  G-57  G-49  N-40  G-52

N-43  G-54  N-32  B-3  B-8  I-24

O-68  O-74

GOOD LUCK, Time for a winner, I;ll be back soon to check, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Got 3 numbers tonight but not enough for a C I got a minus C Ha!Ha! Lets all say a pray for our friends in California they need alot.Sign me up for game 504 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  

Nice to see everyone had a Good Thanksgiving.  I needed 2 numbers for the C and only got 1.  SO, please sign me up for game 504 beginning on Cyber Monday.  Very cold at the Mason/Dixon line.  The weather people say by Sunday we should hit 50 degrees.  It will seem like a heat wave.

Have a nice weekend.  Stay warm.  Woman Happy

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for next weeks game...Have a nice weekend!
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I needed 3 more numbers for my C. Congrats to whomever wins. I had a great Thanksgiving with my family.
I stayed home today, I am not one of those shoppers that go out on holidays to shop. Today it was sunny and cool.
My grandson came over put up my cat tree, which sits in front of my bedroom window. Both Trouble and Black Jack have tried it out and seem to like it.
Please sign me up for the next game. Everyone have a safe and fun weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

prisonnurse06, I had to smile about the cat tree, good idea, does it keep them off the Christmas tree? LOL
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

No C for me tonight.  Had a really nice day yesterday with family - Enjoyed all food it was wonderful.

Hope you all have a good weekend. Be warm & safe.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

There's no C on my bingo card.
Yesterday we pardoned the turkey and had Popeyes fried chicken instead. However, we had the full array of Thanksgiving feast accompaniments. Our family thought it was a marvelous idea. Now we can have turkey for Christmas celebration.
Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanksgiving was great but I had to give the sweet potato pie a thumbs down, sorry all you sweet potato pie lovers.

I got 2 of the 4 numbers that I needed so no C for me.

Everyone have a nice weekend, and don't shop til you drop.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP