Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

FRI MAY 4th OUR BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI MAY 4th OUR BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, The rain has stopped so had a nice day, Yay!

Here are your final numbers for the Bonus Game>

B-2  N-40  O-74  G-57  I-29

I--22  B-8  N-36  O-62  G-51

B-10  I-18  G-55  O-64

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Evening Jen:

Not even close.  I think the Bingo Angels are mad at me.  They sure aren't  watching my cards.  I'll have to behave and get back in their graces.  Please sign me up for next week's game.  Have a good weekend and take it easy.  Woman Happy

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Needed one number for the frame and two numbers I would of had a black out oh well.W'ell what next week brings so will you please sgn me up for game 475 next week and congratulatons to the winners.Good luck all.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Please sign me up for the next game.
Thank you. Be well, y'all.
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Oh my gosh thanks for reminding me - large frame - I don't have a bingo - just wishful thinking. Sorry for the confusion.

Honored Social Butterfly

Jen you called N - 36 twice so I'll just wait and see what the number supposed to be for the Large Frame. Sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks ladyfox, that was not supposed to be there, no sub, those are the final numbers, Jen
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

I got down to one ..almost happened. Congratulations to the winner...Please sign me up for next week. Have a nice weekend to All!...I was "muggy" here today, tonight storms..to cool things down...
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

No luck here, still needed 6 and only got 1 number tonight.

Had to take my dil to the emergency room at 2 this afternoon, she is still there and my son is with her. They did bloodwork and a chest x-ray and then a CT-scan. I finally came home at a little after 6. Four dogs to feed and let out since they can't do it themselves.

Please say a prayer that it isn't anything serious. She is like me and has a fairly high pain tolerance and she was in agony and with tears running down her face at one point. They finally got around to giving her something for the pain.

Recognized Social Butterfly

I have had the craziest card, one day no numbers next day whole lot. Well the whole lot didn't help. I was left with 4 spaces.
Please sign me up for the next game. Congrats to our winners this week.
I am off to another school concert, this time my son's.
Have a great weekend and see you all on Monday .
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi Jen, Our rain has stopped too - beautiful sunshine today.  And I have a Bingo on card 107

I 25 - 24- 21- 19 - 18.  Very lucky today.  Have a good weekend & see you Monday.

Honored Social Butterfly

Hi lynnie39, We are playing the Bonus game, the Lg Square, Sorry..Jen

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP