Honored Social Butterfly

FRI MAR 23rd BONUS GAME FINISH

HI Everyone, Don't you just love how the topic dissappears in the subject area after only typing three words ! Geez

Here are your last set of numers, running a little late, kids are coming over and I was cleaning up a little..

B-11  B-3  N-36  N-41  G-47

G-52  I-30  I-25  O-73  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Needed four for the bonus oh well will see what next week brings hope for a better card then,ha!ha!.Stay warm and dry all only cloudy here and we did get some sunshine earlier which was nice.Have a nice weekend everyone and stay safe. Good luck everyone, Jen please sign me up for game 469 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

CONGRADS WINNERS HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND SAFE ONE TOO

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need 3    Congrats to any winners I will be out of state til late April i will notify you when back Happy easter to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing everyone, the kids brought fried chicken and all the trimmings from KFC, so good..Have a nice weekend, I'll see you all on Monday, JenBIRDFE115.jpg

Social Butterfly

Nothing doing on this card so I will wish you all a happy weekend..and ...Please sign me up for next weeks game!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Jen enjoy your time with your family. I missed by 3 numbers.
Please sign me up for the next game and I will see you all on Monday.
Have a great and safe weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Jen enjoy your family time.  We had a beautiful day 68 degrees can you believe that.  No bingo for me still needing that 1 number - See you all on Monday

0 Kudos
Esteemed Social Butterfly

Enjoy your time with your family, I still need 2  numbers sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, forgot something. Why did ph8322 start a game in the middle of the Bingo group? Maybe I am cracking up.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I have no idea SassiLady, maybe because we are listed under leisure activities??
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got 2 more but still need 2 for the Hashtag?, I think that's what you call it.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Now for my gripe, I think we should have gotten more I's & G's than the other letters since we needed all of them and only 2 of those other ones. LOL. I don't know what I am complaining about sincee I needed one I and one O. Ah well it's been a bad day and I had to complain about something. Thanks for listening to me vent.

Jen, I don't know if I will get here on Monday as it is moving day for me but send me a card anyway and I will try and get it before the week is over, hopefully Tuesday, but you never know.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png