Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI MAR 23rd BONUS GAME FINISH

HI Everyone, Don't you just love how the topic dissappears in the subject area after only typing three words ! Geez

Here are your last set of numers, running a little late, kids are coming over and I was cleaning up a little..

B-11  B-3  N-36  N-41  G-47

G-52  I-30  I-25  O-73  O-70

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back later, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Needed four for the bonus oh well will see what next week brings hope for a better card then,ha!ha!.Stay warm and dry all only cloudy here and we did get some sunshine earlier which was nice.Have a nice weekend everyone and stay safe. Good luck everyone, Jen please sign me up for game 469 next week thanks.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

CONGRADS WINNERS HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND AND SAFE ONE TOO

WANDA MORRIS
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Still need 3    Congrats to any winners I will be out of state til late April i will notify you when back Happy easter to all

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Thanks for playing everyone, the kids brought fried chicken and all the trimmings from KFC, so good..Have a nice weekend, I'll see you all on Monday, JenBIRDFE115.jpg

Trusted Social Butterfly

Nothing doing on this card so I will wish you all a happy weekend..and ...Please sign me up for next weeks game!
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Jen enjoy your time with your family. I missed by 3 numbers.
Please sign me up for the next game and I will see you all on Monday.
Have a great and safe weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hi All - Jen enjoy your family time.  We had a beautiful day 68 degrees can you believe that.  No bingo for me still needing that 1 number - See you all on Monday

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Enjoy your time with your family, I still need 2  numbers sign me up for the next game Jen.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Oh, forgot something. Why did ph8322 start a game in the middle of the Bingo group? Maybe I am cracking up.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I have no idea SassiLady, maybe because we are listed under leisure activities??
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I got 2 more but still need 2 for the Hashtag?, I think that's what you call it.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Now for my gripe, I think we should have gotten more I's & G's than the other letters since we needed all of them and only 2 of those other ones. LOL. I don't know what I am complaining about sincee I needed one I and one O. Ah well it's been a bad day and I had to complain about something. Thanks for listening to me vent.

Jen, I don't know if I will get here on Monday as it is moving day for me but send me a card anyway and I will try and get it before the week is over, hopefully Tuesday, but you never know.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP