Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

FRI JUNE 19th BONUS GAME FINISH

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI JUNE 19th BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, Very hot out, temps in the 90's, not fit for anyone..

Here are the last set of numbers .

B-15  B-7  I-23

I-19  G-58  G-49

O-68  O-73  G-55  and  B-13

GOOD LUCK, I'll check back soon, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  Just checked my numbers. . .Boooooooo.  I did get 3 stamps, but you left me hanging on that 4th one.  Still needed 2 numbers.  CONGRATULATIONS to our winners!  Well, I'm willing to try again, so please sign me up for game 586.  We're enjoying some summer weather.  LUV it.  Have a safe & fun-filed weekend.  If we have any fathers playing, Happy Father's Day.  Michol

Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

I finally got here, I had my exDIL here she is having problems with her mother, who needs total care and is fighting it, and was asking what I did when my mother was like this, and I gave her a few ideas, so hopefully it will help.
I got a BINGO can you believe it, the second one for me this week, this has to be a record for me. Here is my bingo. CARD 125
B3, I 18, B 9, I 17
B 12, I 16, B 13, I 20
G 58, O 67, G 47, O 65
G 56, O 75, G 50, O 67.
Let me correct myself I haven't had a bingo where last week I won the main game and this week the Bonus.
Please sign me up for the next game and have a great weekend, and see you all on Monday.
HAPPY FATHERS DAY FOR ALL THOSE FATHERS OUT THERE.
Charonanne E Kading
Honored Social Butterfly

THIS IS A GOOD BINGO prisonnurse, You are the 2nd WINNER !

bingogirl.gif  CONGRATULATIONS !

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Wow congratulations to the winners. All I could manage was two corners.

Miliannie, stamps are 55 cents and I had to look it up, seems they went up last year but not yet this year. I don't mail many letters, mostly birthday cards and I just may stop sending Christmas cards.

Have a nice weekend everyone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Thank you. SassiLady for the updated info on the cost of posting a letter. Just went on Bing and this is what I saw:
"First Class Mail Letters when purchased at the Post Office $0.49."
So, Bing is clueless like me! 🙃
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I think that's funny miliannie. I looked it up because I thought they were .50 last year but I guess after I bought my Christmas 1918 stamps they went up, I also remembered the lady at the post office last Christmas saying they were going up again in January which doesn't seem to have happened if they were .55 last year. It's very confusing but I can definitely say Bing is wrong.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

WTG ladyfox. What a way to finish the week! Anyone else I can also applaud while I'm still giving ladyfox the standing ovation?

No 4 stamps on my card. (Speaking of which, does anyone knows how much it costs to post a letter? Between Forever stamps and email, I don't know anymore. The next time I need to mail something, I will have to check with a search engine (Google, Bing....) first, or stand in line at the Post Office.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Social Butterfly

Looks like we got a winner - Congrats 

We were only in the 70's today rain off & on. Have a great weekend & see you all on Monday.

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen I have 4 postage stamps on Card # 124 B - 15, I - 18, B - 2, I -28 B -12, I -24, B -14, I -20 and G -52, O 72, G - 51, O - 64 and G - 46, O -65, G -50, O -73 , confirm please, sign me up for the next game. Congratulations if there are any more winners 🎉🎉

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes you do ladyfox58, This is a Good Bingo !

congrats.jpg

YOU ARE THE 1st WINNER !

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP