When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: FRI JULY 3rd, WELCOME TO FRIDAY'S BONUS GAME!

Message 1 of 12
Hi jen!,cindy here.No small frame 4 me.I missed it by 1 number.Ah well,better luck next game.Please sign me up 4 it-OK? Thank U!!!! Congrats 2 the winners!!!! Happy 4th of July 2 everyone!!!! Hope everyone had a fun holiday. Signing off 4 now.Take Care.Stay warm,safe,&healthy.bye 4 now. Signed,cindysicker(cs5737) date:7/05/15 time:2:24 A.M.(EDT)
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 12
Well, Internet life comes to a screeching halt when the vehicle, i.e. the computer, is out of wack. I missed Friday bingo completely! Luckily, I didn't win Smiley Happy

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you. Have a pleasant 4th, sweet lady Jen.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 12

Missed the small frame by one number oh well,Ha!ha!.Good luck everyone and enjoy your fourth of July.W'ell be going down by the lake to watch the fireworks their really great down by the lake and the weather is so nice right now.Please sign me up for game 340 thanks and see eveyone on Monday.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 12

No small picture frame for me.  Please sign me up for game 340 and ENJOY your time with family over the 4th.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 12
Congratulations to yesterday's winner! I missed by one number, Wishing everyone a safe and Happy Fourth of July, sign me up for next week Jen.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 12
I was left waiting for one "N"..oh well...that's the breaks..Congratulations to the other bonus bingo winner from yesterday....Please sign me up for next weeks game and have a great 4th of July....
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 12
Jen have a great time with the family this weekend. I will be dogsitting my son's dog Ruffus as the boys and him leave for Colorado for eight days. Please sign me up for the next game. Everyone have a safe and fun Fourth of July. See you all on Monday.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 12

Oh my gosh only needed 1 more.  Have a wonderful 4th everyone - Jen, enjoy your family.  Please sign me up for next week.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 12
Congrats to prisonnurse06 on win Need 2 # yet for small frame PLEASE sign me up for next week Have a safe and enjoyable 4th
Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 12
Please sign me up for the next game. Happy 4th, have a great weekend. Sandy
Kudos
Views