Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI JULY 31st BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, A cooler dampish day, don't have the air on, it's nice inside..

Here are your numbers for tonight>

B-3  I-24  I-29  N-41  N-32

G-53  G-55  O-64  O-74

I-25  N-44  G-50  O-65

Good Luck,I'll check back soon.

miliannie, I agree about the covid testing,too many conflicting statements, now we hear about people who have tested positive who didn't even have the test??

The other thing that freaks me out are the photos of hospital staff in their scrubs and masks ,ads put out for the public, saying We're here for you please come back, and so, and so on, yeah right, scary..Jen

Regular Social Butterfly

Aghg! I missed the bingo by one number.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Jen:  Unfortunately still need 2 numbers for the picture frame.  Please sign me up for game 592 & have a good week.  The weather people are predicting a nice Sat and rains on Sun.  Can't complain.  You have a good weekend and stay safe.  See you next week.  Michol 🙃

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

It's happened again, I have one number left on my board and it is an O, therefore I have no outside frame.

Hot and very humid here again.

Everyone have a nice weekend.

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

no luck here, so have a good weekend all
WANDA MORRIS
Social Butterfly

Missed it by 2 - oh well maybe next week. Hope everyone has a great weekend - see on Monday.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Good evening everyone. I was left with 5 spaces. It was a cooler day with the humidity down, and will be like that all weekend.
They are opening up our church this weekend, but with my congested heart failure I am careful where I go, so I will be watching it online.
Congrats to who ever wins. Please sign me up for the next game and see you all on Monday. Have a safe and great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one, hard to believe tomorrow is August already.

Sandy

Honored Social Butterfly

I'm left needing 3 numbers, good luck to rest of you and if anyone wins Congratulations to you 🎉, sign me up for the next game Jen.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP