Watch AARP’s Movies for Grownups awards show online! View the streaming video on PBS.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: FRI JAN9th, OUR BONUS GAME "LETTER O" CONTINUES

Message 11 of 15
So happy to hear that Jen, now you won't have to be worrying so much , I still need 4 numbers Congratulations to whoever wins this one! Sign me up for the next game Jen stay warm everyone!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 15

Congrats to all the winners this week, My poor little card is still frozen, not even close. Please set me up for next week, thanks   Good to hear the news about Denny, will he be closer to you? Or will you have to drive just as far? Take care and stay warm.

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 15

No 0 for me this week, so i'll b trying again next week. Glad 2 here good news about ur husband still praying for u n ur family. Good luck to the rest of the crew, n have a Bless weekend everyone.

Mary Riley
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 15
Need 3 # Good luckfor blackout and 1# for the O Please sign me up for next week Will keep you and Denny in my prayers and hope you find peace in that he's in a safe envirionment with a little less worry
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

FRI JAN9th, OUR BONUS GAME "LETTER O" CONTINUES

Message 15 of 15

Hi Everyone, We continue with the Letter O, no winner so far, Joni, you accidently posted to the May 8th topic, we are playing the letter O, so your X doesn't count, Good Luck today.

I have some good news, Denny will be discharged from the hospital on Monday, and transferred to the facility in another town, a small facility dedicated to the care of Alzhiemers and dementia patients, I'm so relieved.

hello86.gif HERE ARE YOUR FINAL #s FOR THE LETTER "O">

B-11  I-26  N-35  G-51  O-63

B-8  I-21  N-42  G-56  O-70  BONUS #s B-2  N-37  G-53  O-67  G-50  and B-14

HAVE FUN, I'll be back soon, Jen

Kudos
Views
Replies