Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FRI DEC 8 OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 11 of 15

Woke up this morning to some snow which we haven't seen in years but it didn't last long, I needed 1 more number so good luck to rest of you and Congratulations to whoever wins! Sign me up for the next game please.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 15

Still missing 2 for my win.  Know what you mean Jen, shopping is just crazy - no matter the time of day. Have a good weekend all - see you Monday.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 13 of 15

Got down to 1 #, it's snowing here in AL.  something we don't get, but coming from living in 

NY for over 40yrs i missed it. have a great weekend everyone, and keep warm.

Mary Riley
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 15

Hahaha, we had a crappy day, low 40's, rained all day. Most of you know the kind that adds up to Raw and Wet, oh and Windy.

I was so good at the Cardiologist's that he is stopping my Metoprolol and doesn't want to see me for a year. Wow, I had to tell him I would be moving in a couple of months and he said if I had any problems or needed him to just call.

I have no mini full card, still need B-11. Good luck and a I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

FRI DEC 8 OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 15 of 15

Hi EVERYONE, Still bitter cold, hope you all are staying warm!

Looking For A Winner, Will it be you?

HERE ARE YOUR LAST SET OF #s>

B-9  I-22  G-53  G-47

O-64  O-73  N-43  B-4   And N-45

GOOD LUCK, Will check back soon, Going to relax, went shopping with my daughter, the lines were terrible, had I not spent so much time putting things in the shopping cart, I would have left..LOL, Jen

Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors