Get Your Fraud & Scam Questions Answered in the AARP Online Community! Find Out More!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: FRI DEC 8 OUR BONUS GAME CONTINUES

Message 1 of 15

I'm Sorry michol, you are missing the second N for the mini full house. N-41. it was not called.> mini-full-house.gif . You had all the rest.

Report Inappropriate Content
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 15
GOOD LUCK TO WINNER
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 15
no luck here . HAVE A SAFE WEEKEND EVERYONE
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 15
I got down to one but it wasn't meant to be...Congratulations to the winner...Please sign me up for next weeks game. Have a nice weekend and be careful of this snow storm that is hitting a lot of us this weekend.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 15
It is 42 but feels like 40. This morning it was 27 and very cold. I didn't get snow but Houston did which is 4 hours away. I had trouble with my garage door the huge spring on the door exploded, and I had to call someone out to fix it. I was suppose to go to the eye doctor, but had to reschedule.
I missed my bingo by two numbers. Please sign me up for next week, if we are having bingo. Stay warm and stay safe.
Conversationalist

Message 6 of 15

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 15
Please sign me up for the next game.
Thank you.
Have a blessed week end
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 15

4 numbers on Friday all in the wrong spots,oh we'll will see what happens next week please sign me up for game 465 next week thanks.Good luck all and see you next week.Cold here also and we may get snow tonight,so much for the warm weather and sunshine,ha!ha!.

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 15

B I N G O! ! !   Wow what a pleasant surprise  Ready or not, here I come on Card number 123;  B - 1, 5, 6;  I - 19, 23, 26; N -32, G -58, 52, 46; O - 74, 64, 65.  Hope it is OK.

The weather person is predicting some snow tonight.  That brings tears to my eyes.  Wishing everyone good luck and a GREAT weekend. Woman Happy

Super Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 15

Still need a number  Good luck to whoever wins Please sign me up for next week  Thank you