Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

FRI AUG 4th LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Honored Social Butterfly

FRI AUG 4th LAST DAY FOR THE BONUS GAME

Hi Everyone, Boy a lot cooler here, couldn't believe it, some reports say this will be a cool August...hmmm Well it looks like miliannie got the Y bingo last night, my bad, we had a storm and I didn't get back on, also did not check before I posted...darn it... So , Lets go with the mini full housemini-full-house.gif

HERE ARE THE LAST SET OF #s, expecting a rash of bingo's, LOL!

O-74  B-12  I-20  N-31  G-57

I-26  N-38  G-46  O-66  N-33

G-59  O-72  N-45  I-22  O-68

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back soon, Jen

Silver Conversationalist

still need a couple numbers Sorry I' m soo late but still farming for son and fam at state fair  Please sign me up for next week THANKS  Congrats to all winners this week

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Missed by one number oh well.Please sign me up for game 447 next week thanks.Good luck everyone stay dry but enjoy your weather if it's nice.Weather kind of cool here but still nice.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sign me up for next game please, still needed 4 numbers for this game.

0 Kudos
Regular Social Butterfly

Sorry, Jen, it's a NAY from me if we were to take a vote on your retirement or even mini-vacation. You'd have to get an assistant or even two assistants if you want to take a break ๐Ÿ™‚

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Recognized Social Butterfly

No luck with any of the bingos this week. Well tomorrow I will finally getting a new car, after 12 years with the one I have it will be nice, and I can pay for it in full, no car payment.
Please sign me up for the next game, and have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Trusted Social Butterfly

Congratulations to Melannie on her win ...I got down to one number on the "mini house"...Please sign me up for next weeks game and have a nice weekend!
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

We too had a nasty storm yesterday.  Caused some severe damage and, along with over 40,000 people lost power.  Fortunately for me mine was restored around 2 hours later.    Been having nasty computer problems which includes my land line.  NO telephone  I must admit it was nice, no solicitors.  However, no communications with the outside world.  Hopefully, it's resolved now.

Didn't Bingo, but I'm a die-hard.  Please sign me up for game 447.  Be safe and have a nice weekend.

Social Butterfly

No worries Jen.  Nothing for me tonight.  See you all on Monday

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a great weekend every one!

Sandy

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Jen, Miliannie got the Letter Y yesterday so what are we playing?

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Sorry ladies, it's the mini Full Houuse...

Bert/SassiLady., I'm fine, just busy, and did not check the post for last night, I think it's almost time for the Bingo Lady to resign, whatta ya think??

Seems I have more and more things to do now, is that crazy or what?, Jen

Honored Social Butterfly

I think you are too young to retire and come winter you will find yourself with some time on your hands. Maybe take a vacation for a bit in the summer but that's your call and I don't want to influence you or anyone else. I for one would miss it.

Everyone have a nice weekend and stay safe.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP