Honored Social Butterfly

FRI APRIL 12th OUR BONUS GAME FINISH

Hi Everyone, We have blue skies today, but very windy and colder, guess we can't have it good all the time huh?

Here are the last set of numbers for the Bonus game>

O-63  O-75  B-14  I-29

N-36  N-32  G-56  O-69

G-50  B-12  G-54  N-39

GOOD LUCK, I'll be back in a bit, Jen

Bronze Conversationalist

Jen,

It wasn't meant to be.  The letter E escapes me.  Please sign me ip for game 524 and have a good weekend.  Michol

Social Butterfly

Two more hits would have given me a cover all and an E. In other words, no bonus bingo.

Please sign me up for the next game. Thank you.
Regular Social Butterfly

No "E" for me. Woke this morning with the temperatures 40. But now it is 70. There is suppose to be severe thunderstorms with hail tomorrow, so I will probably spend most of it in my closet with scared kitties.
Please sign me up for the next game, and you all have a great weekend.
Charonanne E Kading
Social Butterfly

Missed by 2.  See you all on Monday

Honored Social Butterfly

I got one number NOT where it was needed, still need five. Hope someone wins.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Esteemed Social Butterfly

Well no E for me left needing 4 numbers, sign me up for the next game Jen. It's raining now so you all have a great weekend!

Conversationalist

Got down to 1 O 65

Please sign me up for the next game.

Have a wonderful weekend every one!

Sandy

Social Butterfly

No E for me ...so please sign me up for next weeks game...Have a nice weekend to All!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png