Take the IQ Quiz: How Prepared Are You to Avoid Scams and Fraud? Earn Double Reward Points!

Gold Conversationalist

Re: Your Christmas Wish?

Message 1 of 21

That Rocket man divest himself of nuclear weapons, sees the folly of his agressive actions and treat his ppl with love and respect.  There are such things as bunkers, especially in the White House where President Roosevelt built a bunker that is equipped with showers and contaminated clothing destruction.  This is a stopgap measure, that doesn't solve nuclear fallout for the rest of us. 

Peace in the Middle East and bring all troops home.  Heal the ppl that divide us.

Report Inappropriate Content
Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 21

I wish that someone would find a cure for Crohn's Disease and other debilitating dieseases so people wouldn't have to suffer, and I want the cure to be natural, and not a chemical that cures one thing but causes three more that are as bad as the disease itself.  

Frequent Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 21
I hope that Santa grants your wish not only for Christmas, but for many times during the year.
Bronze Conversationalist

Message 4 of 21

I could not agree more. Going out to protest Devon Nunez tomorrow. Tax payers spend $5000 year to rent an office for him in Clovis, Ca. He's never stepped foot in. Calls us paid protesters! Refuses to meet with his constituents. Goes out of his district LA to do fundraising. Trumps puppet.

Silver Conversationalist

Message 5 of 21

An end to the anger and violence that’s so prevalent in our country today. Just a bit of peace on earth so we can remember it’s possible.

Info Seeker

Message 6 of 21

I wish to have all five of my granddaughters together to meet and enjoy the love this Nana needs. Santa just once. 

Bronze Conversationalist

My Christmas Wish!!

Message 7 of 21

I wish that Tony Salatan and his clan would justy GO AWAY! They also need to return the goods they were sent for their event last Spring!

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 21

Oh my goodness, I could NOT have put it any better if I tried ! I am so tired of being embarrassed everytime the president of one of the most powerful countries in the world opens his mouth and removes all doubt as to his ignorance.The climate in our country has changed dramatically since his election, and not for the better.It truly frightens me to think we have another three years of his incompetance and lies, I pray daily that we can survive these next few years and just hope our allies, at least the ones we haven't alienated thus far, will stick by us until we can unload this buffoon in the oval office.I also pray our elected congressmen/women can put aside their party differences and work together instead of constantly trying to vote each other down along party lines, after all, WE voted them in office and from where I sit, they are NOT listening to their constituents.I hope the voters remember this next year come election time!

Conversationalist

Message 9 of 21

My dearest Christmas wish is that hateful Trump Administration be replaced by people with empathy and integrity. As part of this, I wish that the two political factions in our governments at all levels would cooperate with each other, listen to the will of their constituents and start trying to govern this country instead of just concentrating on keeping the opposing faction from ever accomplishing anything.

Bronze Conversationalist

Message 10 of 21

We have a large family and generally have a really good time when we get together. However, the “kids” have some discourse and this soooooo bothers me. I have told my kids it’s time to bury the hatchet, I’ve told my brother he should emphasize that blood is thicker than water. But, to no avail .... so I’d wish for this family drama to resolve itself.