Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

You're Invited to a Facebook Watch Party of 'Le Week-End'

Retired Community Manager

You're Invited to a Facebook Watch Party of 'Le Week-End'

Take a trip to Paris with Movies for Grownups during a Facebook Watch Party of Le Week-End Friday, May 22, at 8:00 p.m. ET!

Nick (Academy Award winner Jim Broadbent) and Meg (Lindsay Duncan), a long-married British couple, revisit Paris for the first time since their honeymoon in an attempt to rekindle their relationship. A surprise invitation from Nick's old friend Morgan (Jeff Goldblum), an amusingly boorish American academic with a fancy Parisian address, soon leads them to an unexpectedly hopeful vision of what their love and marriage might still become.

This event is free, but you must be logged into Facebook to participate. Like AARP on Facebook and RSVP to the event to receive reminders.

Questions about this event? Send an email to moviesforgrownups@aarp.com.

Regular Contributor

itried but got mays party ?

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos

Hi, @LynneS930241, sorry you missed it, that event took place in May. If you're on Facebook, you can "like" Movies and TV For Grownups to learn about other upcoming events.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Lynn, I was really checking in on the name Jim Broadbent.  There was a Jim Broadbent who was a school Superintendent in my home town of Elkhart, IN, and before he was an administrator, he taught  my  high-school shop class and I always liked him as a teacher. Just trying to see if it was same JB. Thx, IndyMo

Kudos
Views
Super Contributor

Yep, after watching trailer, I see that there is an actor of same name. small world-Thx IndyMo

@IndyMo, that would have been an exciting coincidence!

0 Kudos

Watch the trailer:

Regular Contributor

how do I sign up

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP