Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Retired Community Manager

Who will win Superbowl 54?

What team do you think will win? Who do you want to win?

Contributor

Kansas City !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Contributor

K C Ciefs will win. Remeber Joe Montanas last team was the Chiefs so the curse is in.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I am rooting for the Kansas City Chiefs!  After almost 50 years, it is time!  Go Patrick Mohomes!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

for me i don't care about football. i don't understand what is so great about this sport? what makes it so popular ?

0 Kudos

49ers of course

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I'm a Steeler fan but I sure hope the Kansas City Chiefs win.  Love that Patrick Mahomes. He is exciting to watch.  

0 Kudos
Contributor

KC CHIEFS

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am like Sanfrisco 49 tha's who I hope will win. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Kansas City of course!  Go Chiefs

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

It's no telling who definitely will win until it's over. If my ATL Falcons are not in the playoffs, I will root 1st for any team who's never even been to the SB. The Browns, Lions, Jaguars and Texans have never been to it, so the Texans were my 1st choice this year. My next criteria is to root for the team who has gone many times, but never won (hello Bills and Vikings ! ) The Vikes would have been my 2nd choice if they hadn't lost. I will always root AGAINST the Cowboys, Panthers and Patriots no matter what ! LOL Since I am a proud grad, alum and fan of The University of Georgia, my last tiebreaker when the SB is played...is to root for whichever team has the most ex- **bleep** GOOD DAWGS on the roster.....summing it all up, I'm rooting for Mecole Hardman out of Bowman GA and UGA and his KC Chiefs ! KC also qulaifies because they've gone longer than SF without a SB title...

Greg
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

I am rooting for KC. I am an Eagles fan so would love to see Andy Reid finally get his ring. Also love Patrick Mahomes- he is amazing! Am very happy that no Patriots, Cowboys or Seahawks playing! Go KC!!

0 Kudos

Kansas City Chiefs, those other clowns don't even have a snowballs chance....

0 Kudos

Not my Saints this year. But I'm going with the 49ers. Now that the other QB is gone I can stand to watch them play again. Love my football, but I love my country more.

Signed a Proud US Army Veteran,

Katherine Henry

0 Kudos
Contributor

49ers!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Kansas City

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

The   Niners win if the Chiefs run defense continues to be week. If the Niners have to pass, they will use short 5 to 10 yard throws. The receivers rack up big yards after the catch. They must not succumb to big plays and they should keep the ball away from Patrick Mahomes.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am going for Kansas City Chiefs.

0 Kudos

K C .........realy...

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

49ers! It will be a great game.

0 Kudos
Contributor

9ERS! But it's gonna be a tough one. KC looks REALLY good!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I would love to see Kansas City win. Patrick Mahomes deserves winning. Not too mention the coach is amazing.  Go Kansas City

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

ANDY REID. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

49ers!

0 Kudos
Contributor

The same people who always win: the NFL and advertizers. But I won't be watching as pro football has become too violent and done too little to protect players. CTE is way too prevalent. Beyond this, what other business would be allowed to operate with number of injuries we just accept as "part of the game" in football? Just because players are willing to truly sacrifice their bodies and health for our amusement is no reason for us to support them in doing so. How many ex-pros are living with daily pain, multiple surgeries, diminished capacity, directly due to injuries suffered while playing. But, hey--why let that spoil our fun? (And don't get me started on the fighting sports where concussions are not just a by-product, they are the objective.)

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

To : a386854d

They're not doing it for our amusement............................. it's all about the money

0 Kudos

The 49yrs for sure, but its going to be a great game. ๐Ÿ’—

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Finally! A Superbowl without NE Patriots! (sorry Patriot fans)

I don't have a favorite, just hope it stays close. Hope they have some fun commercials. Always look forward to seeing the Budweiser Clydesdales. I hope they have one this year.

โ€œWhen the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.โ€ - Jimi Hendrix
Contributor

K C

0 Kudos
Contributor

Kansas City

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP