Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Who's your favorite to win Super Bowl LV?

Retired Community Manager

Who's your favorite to win Super Bowl LV?

It's Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 55th Super Bowl. Will you be watching? Who's your pick to win?

Contributor

Tampa Bay. Will win because of Tom Brady

Contributor

KC Chiefs. i like KC. hoping to get a 2nd win.  I can't stand tom brady!

Periodic Contributor

I will definitely be watching the Kansas City Chiefs win!!!!!!

Periodic Contributor

Yes, I will be watching, rooting for the Kansas City, (Missouri) Chiefs!!!

Periodic Contributor

Da Chiefs!!!!

Periodic Contributor

CHIEFS!!!    No doubt they are the best team and no doubt they will destroy the Bucs for the 2nd time this season.  100%

Big Red we got cheated when we played NE payback time!

Contributor

KC.  Always liked KC since Joe Montana, and...soooooo tired of Tom Brady.  Just retire already!

Periodic Contributor

Definitely!!!!!!

Contributor

Well seeing Green Bay didn’t get in so I can’t pick them.   So I will pick Kansas City Chief’s 
go chiefs go

Kansas City Chief 

Periodic Contributor

Mahomes and the Chiefs!!!!

Periodic Contributor

Brady has won enough, he get's too much hype. Let's give the new kid on the block a chance. 

Contributor

KC, baby! GO CHIEFS!

Kudos
Views

As a lifelong Philadelphian and Eagles fan I am torn between Andy Reid, our previous coach who's already won with that kid QB who's such an obnoxious showoff and having to root for Tom Brady... the real clincher is that I'm also a Temple University alumni so GO BRUCE!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Have you taken the time to learn anything about Patrick Mahomes?  I've read up on him, interviews about him from teammates (way back into his college days).  He is grounded in faith, there for his teammates, stayed with his high school sweetheart (when others who become star athletes party it up and play the field), supports his hometown and has used his position of leadership to work for very positive changes.  

What you call being an obnoxious showboat, I call youthful exuberance. If you really take time to watch him, his reactions to good/great things happening on the field are instantaneous, exuberant, much like a younger person would react when they hit a homerun, get a touchdown, etc. for the 1st time. Not only that, but you don't see him yelling at a teammate when a pass gets dropped, fumbled or missed.  He's the 1st one to point at himself and say "My Bad." 

Silver Conversationalist

What will everyone be EATING while watching the game tomorrow?

We’ll be using the $15 DOORDASH gift card that I earned for AARP Rewards points last month.

It’ll be chicken wings, onion rings, fries and salads from Wegmans here!

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 

Periodic Contributor

WHY???

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

How about those CHIEFS!!!!

Contributor

I will be watching and I am for kc

Contributor

@AARPLynne wrote:

It's Kansas City Chiefs and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the 55th Super Bowl. Will you be watching? Who's your pick to win?

As a long time Pats fan, cheering for the Bucs with TB#12 and Gronk. KC has a good team but needs to retire it’s offensive name and tomahawk chop. 

Periodic Contributor

Stand by and WATCH!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Tampa Bay Bucs!  Loyal fan for over 21 years. 

Contributor

kc chiefs

Contributor

Tampa Bay Bucaneers

Contributor

tampa bay bucaneers

0 Kudos

I favor the Buccaneers. 

Regular Contributor

I think Tampa Bay will win. This is very important to Brady as I think he will retire after this game. I also believe the entire team wont's this game even more than the Chiefs do. The Chiefs will be too cocky.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP