Highlighted
Periodic Contributor

Re: Who's attempted a DIY haircut?

Message 1 of 5

I've been cutting my own hair for years and since I stopped dying it I haven't been to a beauty parlor in a long time and don't think I'll ever return.  I keep it short and since its wavy this hides any bad snips.  Through practice I'm now proficient at it and really glad, especially now with the Chinese virus amongst us.

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

I have colored my hair in the past---always successful.  Cut my bangs--always good.  The rest---I have learned to let my beautician take care of cutting my hair!

Candice Gourley
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor

Message 3 of 5

Hi...

The pop star and her family have embraced the DIY hair trend while in lockdown, after the singer and her son recovered from Covid-19. Pink showed off the results of her self-inflicted cut on Instagram, revealing the untidy sides of her head where she had attempted to trim with a razor. 

you can take the more information then click here Outlook Klanteservice Telefoonnummer

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 4 of 5

'm thinking about it-my hair's gotten long and

I am used to short/chin length hair.

I just have to make myself do it.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Who's attempted a DIY haircut?

Message 5 of 5

Beauty services in some states, including salons and barbershops, are starting to reopen. Even with new rules and restrictions in place, you may or may not be comfortable patronizing these shops just yet.

Has anyone resorted to a do-it-yourself trim, clip, color or haircut? Was it a success or a fiasco? Share your story in a post below. And we'd love to see your photos of the finished product!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Take Pen Pal Safety Precautions:
Learn more.