Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Where Are "The Voice" Fans? SEASON 20

Honored Social Butterfly

Where Are "The Voice" Fans? SEASON 20

Just Checking in to continue our seasonal conversation on The Voice picks and their progression through the season -

I haven't learned everybody's name yet but I think the talent is strong on everybody's team -

I am glad that Nick is back as a judge - but he is being replace next season by Ariana Grande.  That should be interesting - she is young, right ? 

Kelly has been out for some reason (health related) after she chose her team, leaving it in the capable hands of Kelsea Ballerini for a few weeks - Kelsea is doing pretty good IMO; but she has Kelly on speed-dial -  she adds delight to the guys sarcastic jokes - but doesn't give it back like Kelly.

During the opens, I really like how each of the judges got creative with their "contactless" awards to their chosen artist.  Who do you think was the most creative?

• Kelly and her Team Kelly bomber jackets - nice but low rank on creativity
  • Blake and his bobble-head likeness - ok, cute and kind'a fitting - ok on creativity
  • John - a song for each of the chosen - good creativity but at times struggled for the lyrics and rhymes cause he picked some artist with some difficult names to work into his song.  ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Nick - the winner for me in creativity - NICK'S NOTES - a blank book bound in black that came down to each of his team choices in a special drop container from up above the stage rather angelically - some of his choices thought he was giving them a Bible - funny.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

Got any special picks yet?  Seems there is some strong artist in just about every genre and some that can do a lot of different kinds.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP