Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

The Voice - Season 19 (Fall 2020)

Honored Social Butterfly

The Voice - Season 19 (Fall 2020)

NBC announced the return of The Voice, Season 19 for fall 2020. Gwen Stefani will be returning as a coach, along with Blake Shelton, John Legend, and Kelly Clarkson. The premiere date has not yet been announced.

Anyone planning to watch? 

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
Honored Social Butterfly

@GailL1  -  Sorry, I didn't see your posts until now. For some reason, I stopped getting post notifications. 

Yes, Carter was fabulous! Gwen was ecstatic, and rightfully so. Can't blame her for wanting to give him a big hug! Maybe someday they will meet again when it's safe. I wasn't surprised to see Carter and Jim Ranger, from Blake's team, as the top two. I liked both of them.

I also liked the format this year, and that each coach had a finalist. It did move things along much better. Auditions are underway for spring 2021, but premiere date has not been announced. 

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” - Jimi Hendrix
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

From what I seen and heard from the talent - it is gonna be a very competitive season.

The judges are even "Saving" their own.

Any favorites yet - I have too many to list thus far.

It's Always Something . . . . Roseanna Roseannadanna
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Did you like Carter Rubin (think that was his last name) - Gwen & John turned.  He is 14.

He sang really well, beautiful -  but since he is only 14, I wonder if they worry if his voice might start changing in the middle of the season.

He Picked:  [ commercial ] AHHHH - hate it when they do that!

GWEN !!!

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

ME, ME, ME - Starts tonight !!!!

Might be a little different with "social distancing" - cause the judges are all "huggers"

Honored Social Butterfly

Oh good! Yeah, the social distancing thing kinda cramps their style. I like Gwen's tee-shirt cannon and Kelly's closet. But John's "hand shake tool" looked really creepy. And a cardboard selfie of Blake????  

Any standouts for you? No one in particular grabbed my attention, except maybe the last performer. I'd have to look up his name. He sings opera, so he certainly has the voice. Just before Kelly turned around, I told my husband, "that may be a guy with a high voice". Kelly's expression was priceless!

Honored Social Butterfly

I thought Blake was gonna break the social distancing rule a couple of times when he got the selection.

Not too much spectacular that I saw - maybe tonight

I did have to leave to watch some of Dancing With the Stars - not for the contestants but because judge Derek Hough was doing his dance last night - SPECTACULAR !

Honored Social Butterfly

Yes, he's awesome! Thanks for posting it.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Did you see that Carter won - think he turned 15 during the season - but still he is young - maybe the youngest winner yet ?

It was a weird show this year - boy, Gwen was really upset that she couldn't hug Carter when he won.

I liked some of the changes they made to speed up the season -

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP