Help the victims of Hurricane Michael. Donate now and AARP Foundation will match the first $500,000 in contributions.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Mad Pooper?

Message 1 of 7

retiredtraveler wrote:

"...OK come on now.  I could see an emergency but regularly?...".

According to the video I have seen on this, it was stated the park has a restroom, porta potties, and there is a gas station across the street. This would seem to be deliberate.

Since we're on the subject, we had an incident, decades ago when I was in IT, of a disgruntled employee defecating in the boss's wastebasket. This was in an office of a large corporation. Yup, got it on camera and knew who it was.

Wow  that's taking it just a little bit too far  : )   Think about getting a reference for your next job and the face of the person receiving the video hahhahaha

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 7

"...OK come on now.  I could see an emergency but regularly?...".

According to the video I have seen on this, it was stated the park has a restroom, porta potties, and there is a gas station across the street. This would seem to be deliberate.

Since we're on the subject, we had an incident, decades ago when I was in IT, of a disgruntled employee defecating in the boss's wastebasket. This was in an office of a large corporation. Yup, got it on camera and knew who it was.

Just think. The world was built by the lowest bidder.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 7

ASTRAEA wrote:

Either the woman is mentally ill and needs help (not necessarily toilet paper), or this is just a way of "rubbing people's noses in it" .. literally. I'm so glad she doesn't live near me, but you have to wonder why - if she's a "regular" - they haven't been able to catch or get her on camera yet!

Yes  this has been going on for awhile.  They have not identified her yet. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@ASTRAEA Oh they have her on camera.

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7

Either the woman is mentally ill and needs help (not necessarily toilet paper), or this is just a way of "rubbing people's noses in it" .. literally. I'm so glad she doesn't live near me, but you have to wonder why - if she's a "regular" - they haven't been able to catch or get her on camera yet!

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

OK come on now.  I could see an emergency but regularly?

Smiley Frustrated

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Mad Pooper?

Message 7 of 7

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/national/charmin-offers-years-supply-of-toilet-paper-if-mad-poope...

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- While a woman seen repeatedly doing her business in a Colorado Springs neighborhood continues to elude capture, Toilet paper company Charmin is offering up a deal that she may not want to pass.

The company offered the runner, dubbed the "Mad Pooper" by neighbors, a year's supply of toilet paper if she turned herself in. Charmin tweeted the offer hours after the story went viral across the globe.

Kudos
Views
Replies