Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

South Connector and coffee sign and share the petition

Conversationalist

South Connector and coffee sign and share the petition

Hey.  I am glad that people are reading my posts about this bus.  But one of the stops along this route could be serving two hotels on Butler Hill Road at I-55. I am glad there are some who signed it but it also needs to be shared.  I am sharing the link again for anyone who hasn't signed.  In Affton, there are three restaurants at Gravois and Tesson Ferry.  St. Louis Bread Co., Starbucks, and Breakfast & Burgers.  At Laclede Station Road and Gravois, there is Sam's Steakhouse.  And the South County Connector could be the only bus that might serve it if the route opens.  On old Lemay Ferry Road there is Memoreze at J's which is a bar.  At Meramec Bottom Road (Baumgartner Road) at Lemay Ferry Road, there are four restaurants.  The location of those four restaurants at the corner I just mentioned in Oakville is I think the Southwoods Shopping Center.  That South County Connector bus could be your South St. Louis County "Restaurant Link".  And if those restaurants advertise the service, there could be a good amount of riders which would cause the line to not only open but also stay open.  So for those who signed the petition, please share it with your pals.  And if you haven't signed it and you really want to have this bus, I am sure signing it would be like telling Metro that we want this bus!  The count right now stands at 52 signatures and only 48 needed to be added to the list in order for it to reach 100.  Now if we can exceed that and maybe make it to 1,000, that would be awesome!  

http://chng.it/Wdk6W2HY

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP